Friday, March 7, 2008

VLCD #47 Today's the Day!!!

R3P2D47
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 116.8
Today: 115.0 (I hit my 50 lb mark)!
Release: 1.8
R3 Release: 27.0

Ed:
Yesterday: 220.2
Today: 218.0
Release: 2.2
R3 Release: 28.8

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: coffee w/stevia (J: tea w/stevia)
L: chili with ground turkey breast
S: 1/4 c cottage cheese, 1 pickle
D: 1/2 can tuna, 2 glasses of Chardonnay
3 L water, 2 c tea

TODAY'S THE DAY! I'm so excited I can barely handle it!!! I would like to share one of our favorite stories that relates so much to this journey.

This story is about a man named Mel Fisher, a dreamer, a visionary, a legend and most importantly, the World’s Greatest Treasure Hunter! Mel Fisher did what many have not - he realized his dream during his lifetime. Mel moved his entire family from California to Florida to begin his journey, searching for the greatest ship wreck with the most treasure ever lost at sea on the ship called the "Atocha" that sank during a hurricane on September 6, 1622, near Key West, Florida. Everyday he insisted, “Today’s the Day”! Mel Fisher suffered many personal losses to keep his dream alive during his 16 year search and endured over 100 court battles which ended in victory in the US Supreme Court. The riches Mel Fisher, his team and investors had worked so hard for all those years were finally theirs. The $450 million dollar treasure cache or “Atocha Mother Lode” would be found on that momentous day, July 20, 1985. Over 40 tons of silver and gold were located including over 100,000 Spanish silver coins known as "Pieces of Eight", gold coins, Columbian emeralds, silver and gold artifacts and over 1000 silver bars. The immensity of the Atocha’s treasure is staggering. What was only a dream instantly became an undeniable reality. As Mel Fisher would say, “Today’s the Day!”

Ed and I relate so much to that story. Every single day I would see the HUGE 115 I had on my computer screen (I put my goal in a place I would see it most)! Since Aug. 25, 2007 I have focused on that number. I doubted myself so many times (with each deviation) but never gave up...my treasure was waiting!!!

When Ed insisted we order Kevin Trudeau's book off of an infomercial because he wanted to "look just like him!" I was doubtful! When the book arrived I was even more doubtful. How was I going to find HCG? Well as you all know, "when you want something bad enough you'll find a way, if you don't you'll find excuses!" Well we found a way! When we did our first round we paid over $800 to get our pre-filled injections for both of us (43 days) and we were excited because "we found the cure!" Our first round was a mess! We had no support, only each other and we thought we were going to die of hunger! It was like our whole world of eating out and playing was flipped upside down! We pushed through and didn't quit! Thankfully at the end of the round I found Renee's blog which linked us to Biz's blog! Finally we found other "crazy" people like us who were doing this "crazy" diet! We completed our first round with a loss of 30.8 lbs (Ed) and 23.2 lbs (Jenn). We took a 4 week break and then we went back for a second round. Thanks to Regina we found how we could purchase and mix the HCG ourselves. We went 23 days and lost 17.2 lbs (Ed) and 11.6 lbs (Jenn)! It was a horrible round. We were exercising everyday and not deviating, soooo hungry and just all around didn't have a good time! We took another 4 week break and then started our R3. This round has been the best round yet! Not only because of the great losses and no hunger but because we started this blog and got involved in the HCG community! I don't know how we ever did it without you all!!!

We are truly grateful with all our hearts to Dr. Simeons for sharing this miracle. We also thank KT for bringing this info to the public! And I must thank my best friend, Ed, my dreamer who is always reaching for what seems impossible!

We want to send the BIGGEST "THANK YOU" to each of you for being there for us through each deviation, each doubt, each question and each VICTORY! We love you guys!!!

We are continuing injections until the 11th and then we are bidding R3 (my final round) farewell! Ed will be doing another round and we will continue this blog through it all!

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement that you sent yesterday (and everyday)! We will be taking final pics and measurements on Tuesday (and yes I'm going to take them in my flame bikini...I'll do my best to tighten it up to make it fit since it's a bit big)!

Thanks for sharing this moment with me today!

Happy, Happy Friday!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU- YOU DESERVE IT GIRL. Wow, this is incredible you totally made your goal and with time to spare. I am so motivated and inspired by your continued success. As my Bff, i can honestly say.. "i wanna be like Jenny"

YOU ARE AMAZING! Congratulations, i am so so so happy for you. You must look like a friggin supermodel. LOVE YOU!

BizBuzz said...

You KNOW I don't do mushy well. I can't do it because once I start I cannot stop.

I am in tears, head to toe. Every fiber of my body is in tears of joy for you. OMG Jenn, you did it. You are my hero. You said you would do it and you did it. OMG - I want to be just like Jenn when and IF I ever grow up.

Jenn, it sounds so dang condescending to say I am so proud of you, because really, who am I? Just a blip on a computer screen. But please PLEASE know, that it is very hard for me to write this, type this right now thru the tears that are streaming down my face - I am so ultimately PROUD OF YOU! Proud of your determination, PROUD of your faith, proud of your gumption, just proud of YOU!

You are a PRIME example of keeping the dream, the hope, the faith alive. You have done this girl - you have proven that no matter what this can be done. You have shown to the world that you can fall (for lack of a better word) and pick yourself RIGHT BACK UP and SUCCEED!

OMG girl. What more can be said?

I love you, with all my heart and soul and I aim to be just like you in coming months.

Don't give up on me now that your at goal ok? I need you now more than ever. You are my goal in my minds eye. Don't leave me. Stay with me. Hold my hand.

OMG, I need a tissue. I need an ocean of tissues.

applebottomblues said...

YAAAAY!!! You DID it! You really and truly got to your goal with time to spare! I'm sooo incredibly happy for you!

I can't express how inspiring you are! You really hit the mark that you set for yourself... It CAN be done & YOU did it! I know you must look absolutely fabulous...

Please keep posting... I don't know what I'd do without you being here.

maryg911 said...

Your post has brought tears of joy to my eyes!!! This post is so inspirational and proof that this protocol can and will work for all of us!!!

Happy Friday and congrats on your success!!!

Ed, you just keep on truckin' buddy boy!!

Becca said...

Jennifer, WOW! I'm sitting here with goosebumps over my whole body! YOU DID IT! I am so freakin happy for you I can't stand it.
I love your post, not just because you sound totally on top of the world, but because it's such an inspiration and so heartfelt. I know how hard you've worked to get here and you deserve this success. So WOO HOO.
and Ed, WOO HOO for you too! Because of your weight loss and also because of all your support of Jennifer to help her reach her goal, (even when you were tempting her to cheat!)
I can't wait to see what other goals you will meet in the next 4 days... Will you get to the point where there is NO MORE abnormal fat? And I can't wait to see the flame bikini pics with all the safety pins in back to hold it together.
CONGRATULATIONS! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

beachbrights said...

Jenn-
I am speechless. I am proud. I am joyful. I am hopeful. Most of all, I am inspired.

Way to go Girl!

Unknown said...

OMG Jenn I am blubbering like an idot here and i am so happy for you! Here I am reading your post and just earlier tonight I was saying to Tim, my DH equivalent, so what if it takes me 6 or 7 rounds to get where I want to be.... this is the first time I have tried something that actually works.... and here YOU are at your goal and I have tears streaming down my face... because I am SO happy for you!!! You did it! You are AWESOME! I am so happy for you!
I can't beive how emotional I have become on this protocol and how important all my "new friends" have become... I truly love all of you!

smacmo said...

Jenn, I can't wait to see the pics! You DID it! Congratulations girl, what an accomplishment!