Saturday, March 1, 2008

VLCD #41 Out of the 20's and into a new series of 20's...WHOO HOO!

R3P2D41
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 121.2
Today: 120.4
Release: 0.8
R3 Release: 21.6

Ed:
Yesterday: 224.0
Today: 225.0
Gain: 1.0
R3 Release: 21.8

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: coffee w/stevia
L: 3 egg whites
S: 1 apple
D: 4 oz Bison Steak
S: 1 apple
2.5 L water, 1 c tea
(E: Reece’s Whoppers, crackers & dip-the boy can't be trusted at the grocery store!)

YAY, I GOT TO 120 FOR MY 30th BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm not sure if the loss was from my "semi apple day" or that I just didn't lose the day before...WHO CARES, this is a great start to a great day! Ready for this one? When I was in 3rd grade I weighed 90 lbs (I was a little chunk)! Now being 30 I weigh 30 lbs more than I did when I was 9 years old....is that crazy or what?! Today marks my 45 lb loss!!!! Yesterday we went to the store and Ed insisted we go see how much weight we've actually lost. We went to the pet section and Ed started piling up bags of dog food on me to equal 45 lbs-OMG it was soooo heavy, I could barely hold it for 1 minute. To say the least it was very eye opening. I guess it finally hit me yesterday that we have come so far! It sure makes all those times that this Protocol seemed "hard" totally worth it! VICTORY!

So ya'll know I have the best husband, right?! Ed has been dying to give me my birthday gifts all week so this morning as soon as we woke up he started singing to me (awww) and then hurried and got my gifts. I love to see little perfectly wrapped boxes (with baby bows)! I always complain about not having the right chain to go with my necklaces so he bought me 4 different ones....LOL! They are all so beautiful and different. Then when I thought we were done he pulls out another perfect little box! Inside was a beautiful lucky horseshoe diamond necklace!!! This necklace means so much to me because for Christmas he bought me one that was silver and I have loved wearing it every day. I started wearing it the beginning of this round and refer to it as "my lucky weight loss necklace!" I took it off last weekend for one day and then had a stall and claimed it was because I forgot to put my lucky necklace back on! The kicker is, last night Ed was asking me "if you could get anything you really wanted for your birthday what would it be?" I have not hinted that I wanted a diamond horseshoe but last night I said "a diamond horseshoe necklace" well his face totally changed and he started saying "what, I didn't even know that" and "OH NO!" So then I felt bad thinking he would think I wouldn't like what he got me........anyway, the little devil knew all along what I wanted and he had already bought it for me! Isn't that awesome?! I'm so happy! We plan on taking pics today and I will make sure and share them with ya'll tomorrow!

Ed wants to go out today to the Rodeo! It should be fun! We are going to go have crawfish! Ed already gained a pound from all the treats he had at the grocery store! I caught him one time when he didn't know I was watching and he was stuffing Reece’s Whoppers (can you believe they make anything so good and evil?!) into his mouth like a little boy! I can't take him anywhere! LOL

In response to comments:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Becca- OMG, that was the funniest e-card EVER! We need to pass that along to everyone this Friday...ROFL! Thanks again, I love laughing first thing in the morning!

Marrray- Aww, I know you read our blog...and you don't have to comment sweets-we know you love us! So did you see the trick? Somethin' worked!!!

Virtie- Thanks for stopping by! I have added you to my "daily doses" so I'll make sure and check up on ya! Welcome aboard, you'll lose those 25 lbs NO PROBLEM-O!

Monica- I'm going to be as good as possible today so that I don't see a gain tomorrow! It's always very scary when we leave the house.......ahhh, wish us luck! "It's not about the food, it's not about the food" say it with me..."it's not about the food!" LOL

Shelley
- Awwwwww, THANK YOU girlfriend!!!!!! It already is a wonderful day (and it's just begun)!

Okay, I guess I need to go get ready for our day! Thanks for all the love my peeps!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn- I don't know how to leave my email on your blog!!!!!

Losin & lovin it said...

Jenn what's up girl! I miss you ....call me do you still have my #? Happy Birthday.....Yay your in the teens!

Losin & lovin it said...

Jenn, Jenn Where for art thou Jenn?

maryg911 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It is almost like a born again birthday right? A new smaller you!!

Does Ed have a clone? If he does, send him my way, ok?

Love you guys and enjoy your day!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby is taking me out for dinner tonight. I promise to have a drink (or two) for you!!

beachbrights said...

OMG! You have almost broke free of the 120's!!! I am so excited for you and sending you those BIG VIBES!!!! Lose! Lose! Lose!

XOXO-

EweWho said...

I can't believe that I forgot to call you this morning before my plane left!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I know how much you've been looking forward to this day, and I'm glad you got such a wonderful present. But you do know that your most precious gift is Ed's love, right?

I hope your day was awesome!