Wednesday, March 5, 2008

VLCD #45...Losers UNITE!

R3P2D45
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 119.0
Today: 117.8
Release: 1.2
R3 Release: 24.2

Ed:
Yesterday: 222.6
Today: 221.8
Release: .8
R3 Release: 25

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: coffee w/stevia (J: tea w/stevia)
L: 1 can low sodium tuna (mixed w/onion powder, mustard, powdered stevia)-E: 1 slice of gourmet pizza that he "had" to have!
S: slice of parm cheese with 1 pickle
D: 1/2 can can tuna, 1/2 cottage cheese, 1 glass of wine
3 L water, 2 c tea

Did ya'll hear the yell? I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Do you see on my ticker that the plane has almost landed "in" the treasure box! LOL! Ed is on the green and putting! Ya'll guess what? I'm going to get to 115...and we are having a cyber celebration when I do!!!

So yeah, we are going to do an all protein day again today-why not! If I can keep these daily losses up I'll be at goal by the weekend-is this too good to be true?! I'm almost to the 50 lb loss mark and my body sure is cooperating nicely! We have been invited to another "crawfish boil" this weekend! Can you tell crawfish is a big deal around here? All year we look forward to crawfish season! I swear we could eat them every week-we love those little creatures!!!

Speaking of loving creatures (in response to your comments)-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn- Thanks for celebrating with me! I hope you know how grateful I am for the "other forum" because I found you...you are the BEST! Such a lil devil like me....what can we say, we like our wine (and to have a good time)! You are losing well too my friend-I'm here ALL the way for you! Btw, as you know we have been doing this round forever so I'd say...push through it until you hit your original goal! YOU CAN DO IT! Plus we found the loop hole with the wine!!!

Marrray- Thanks as always! Don't be envious, I hope with this blog we have shown that you don't have to do everything right on. The only thing that needs to be right is our brains and having the determination to do this and don't quit! Mary, you know that you have been such a part of this journey with us and I'll be here for you to celebrate your big moment!!!

Monica- Power Couple.......LOL! Ed even laughed at that one! I need to learn to take compliments huh?! Thanks girl for all your love encouragement and support (always)!

Becca- We'll toast with ya...thanks Becca! Honestly if it was all over today I would consider this round a HUGE SUCCESS! Glad you are back in town, you are part of my daily routine!

I can't tell ya'll enough how much we appreciate you being here every day for us! You have made this round the BEST!

So thanks to Biz we have started a new forum! It is a great place to journal your HCG weight loss experience and it gives people a chance to read and respond instantly (much more active than blogging)! We have the most wonderful people who are joining the forum! There is so much knowledge, experience and encouragement-I encourage ALL of you to join! Here is the website:

http://myhcgjourney.com/forum

Please register and then once you are "accepted" you can then start your journal! If you haven't been a part of a forum before it's a little different but very easy to set up. Trust me, if you can set up and run a blog you can do this! Please don't hesitate to contact me at: je_mcnair@yahoo.com with any questions!

It's already Wednesday...YAY! Have a great day friends!

3 comments:

trysomethingnew12 said...

OMG Jen I cant believe you lost more than a pound again!!! Can we see some updated pix soon!! You must be looking amazing!!

maryg911 said...

what the hell!! Oh, I am so envious now girl!!! I am very happy for ya!!! yes, you are definitely going to meet your goal, whoo for you!!! Guess I'll have to try the tuna again!!!

Liz said...

Jen... YAY for you! You will reach your goal for sure. I am going to visit the new forum when I get the chance too!
Jen... tell me the wine secret! I have really been missing my vino! I have only drinken it once since I started and of course totally cheated and gained the next day.... but I feel like I need my merlot now and then! So what do you do? cut out the grapefruit and have grapes? :) Let me know! Thanks
Liz