Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ed: P3D12 Jenn: P3D17 Drum Roll.....

P3 Day 17
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 122.4
LIW: +7.4

P3 Day 12
Ed:
LIW: 222.0
Today: 224.2
LIW: +2.2

Well Helllllllllllllo there! So what do ya'll think of that? I swear that Ed ate and drank SO MUCH more than me and he is only 2.2 over LIW. Honestly, when I saw that I was 122.4 I was relieved!! I jogged yesterday for 40 min (Ed walked for 30) and did my upper body workout. Today I jogged for 40 min (Ed walked for 30) then I did my lower body workout. I'm BEAT and still so sore!!! I know everyone says that you retain water from working out-I wonder how much.

So Biz is doing a P3 boot camp in the HCG Forum (that ya'll need to become members of)! http://myhcgjourney.com/forums
I am doing an egg day today and then will start the boot camp tomorrow. I am determined to get closer to my LIW before the 21 days are up-LOL! Biz made a comment that Ed and I skipped P3 and went right into P4 (but it takes one to know one)! I was so excited to hit goal that I just wanted to celebrate...so I did (I mean Ed and I did)!

Ya'll are so sweet, thanks for the comments on our pics! Ya know we both feel really good and healthy. If I wouldn't have weighed myself I would've never known I was over LIW since everything still fits the same. I'm so confident in this protocol and I know that with some work and "strict dieting" I'll get it handled.

In response to all your sweet comments-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Becca Boo- OMG, we eat so different now. This protocol has completely changed the way we think about food. We don't feel the need to stuff ourselves. We were watching this show on TV the other night saying to put your knife and fork down after each bite of food and chew 20 times before swallowing and you'll get fuller faster. We have been doing that and it works! Becca, yes Ed is going to do another round after we get back from Mexico-he wants to be shirt less by this summer. It will be interesting having him in P2 and me not (it will be a test of will power for him). I'll probably just live on cottage cheese since he hates cottage cheese and then just eat more of what I make him. Oh goodness! So about the flat iron-the Chi is a great but yeah, it's pricey. Go to Sally Beauty-they have great deals!

What's going on our little college chica Marlene- I still can't believe how well you did traveling...look at you! Ed does look great huh? He loves the compliments-thanks!

Liz- Girl, what's been going on? I didn't get to read all of your blog yet but I WILL TODAY! You were only like 5 lbs over-don't you worry (shoot, it could be worse-look at ME)! Join Biz' boot camp with me girlfriend! Your daughter Grace (what a cute name) tell her our dogs name is Jackson and he would love her too if they met (he LOVES kids)!

Monica- Hey you! Yeah, this weekend was a "what's a diet" weekend. It was so fun but now I have to be strict and good while Ed continues to be bad. I hope you updated your blog-been wondering about you!!! Aww, we do look happy in our pic huh? WE ARE!

Marrrray- And thank YOU for the comment. What is this-the never ending spring break? When your daughter gets back to school we'll celebrate together with some wine okay?! I hope you got everything worked out with the home.

Bizzy- My Biz, if you will remember (I told you like 100 times) I have to work out in the mornings before I get online because as soon as I open up this laptop my day disappears. I need to get up a little earlier but why? (hee, hee)!

Shelly- What's up SuperWoman? Oh we had to get pics of us in the beautiful bluebonnets-they are all almost in full bloom. We are going to take our "bluebonnet drive" this weekend. My cheekbones? I had to go look to see what you were talking about-that's funny you noticed that because I didn't! Enjoy the amazing weather (it sure makes exercise so enjoyable huh)?!

Alright well Ed has just come home and poured himself a cocktail....ewwww he is so mean!!!

I need to go boil my egggggggggggggggs and cry!!!

Have a great day peeps!

6 comments:

triplejtb said...

Hi Jenn and Ed

Great picture..your sitting in a field of flowers and us up here in the north are still getting snow...snowed 2" last night....so sick of this....
Follow Winston's example and you'll be back to LIW in no time
---Jan---

trysomethingnew12 said...

Love the family picture!! What a cute and slim little fam! I'm curious what the egg day menu is like!! I'm already taking notes for when its my turn on P3!

smacmo said...

Jenn! It's all ok! That weight will come off1 I don't know HOW much water you retain when you work out, but you DO! It's part of how the muscle fibers that you have just torn to shreds, :), repair themselves! I can always tell by my wedding rings.

BizBuzz said...

Ok then, you are just screwing up my routine. I liked having you in the MORNING, but I guess I can have you in the afternoon. I just like to know the numbers ya know? ROFL

maryg911 said...

Hey as long as you feel great, that's all that matters, not what number is registering on the scale. I can only hope to be anywhere near that by the end of this year, ha!!

Yes, we must toast with some good wine!!! I really want to try the shiraz, I'm hiding the bottle in my closet, shhhhh!!

Take Care!!

Becca said...

You and Monica and Mary have me interested in this Paul McKenna guy now. I'll have to try to catch his show. sounds like good advice.
But don't cry little girl. You are doing just fine and eggs are good! You will be okay as long as you don't have that little side effect that Mary and I have with boiled eggs. If you do, Ed will just have to deal with it. You can always blame it on the dog! LOL!