Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ed: VLCD #52, Jenn: P3D3 One more protein day!

P3 Day 3
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 117.6
LIW: +2.6

R3P2D52
Ed:
Yesterday: 225.0
Today: 222.0
Release: -3.0

Yesterday's Menu:
J: 11 eggs (scrambled, deviled)

Ed: B: coffee w/stevia
L: chicken with tomato
D: chili w/ chicken
J: 4 L of water, 2 c tea E: 1.5 L of water

So I lost 1 pound! I did my measurements again this morning and everything is still the same (phew)! I am going to do one more egg day today and then with all hopes I'll be able to start my real P3 tomorrow. Ed lost 3 lbs today, so he is back on track (just in time for the weekend) LOL!

I would like to start working out but I'm patiently waiting until I get closer to LIW although I'm not sure if that makes any sense. Regardless of where my weight is-Monday is the day!!!

In response to yesterday's comments:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Mary- Yeah, the steak was stupid because it didn't have enough cals. The egg day was better (at least I didn't have to starve all day)! So glad to hear about your successful laser eye surgery. Ed is nervous about what if he "forgets" and rubbs his eyes afterwards....ewwww! He said he always thought the worst torture would be getting a paper cut on his eye and that's what's about to happen. I'm no help, I just start screaming when we talk about it! Thank you Mama, for my perfect 20/20 eyes!

Monica- YOU are the one that seems calmer than me about being over LIW. Oh girl, I haven't been calm. Like I told you it's never fun to see a gain. I like your approach of just not worrying about it. I feel great and I know it just takes time for everything to balance out.

Becca- I thought about doing the protein shake day today. I need to go read up on that. The protein shake I have is low in cals so I would have to add in lots of fruits to make up for the calories my body needs so that I don't have a repeat of Monday! Oh, and I wanted to tell you that I wouldn't recommend doing the P2 protein day more than once or twice a week because the fruits and veggies help with digestion. Glad I could help motivate your co-workers-LOL!

Hi Liz- Thanks for checkin’ on us! You were electrocuted? Oh my Liz!!! Well I am certainly grateful as well that you still have one good eye. I'm surprised you don't have to wear glasses-that must be one really GOOD eye. I checked your blog last night but there was no update, it's okay I know you are doing fantastic!!!

Okay, that's all she wrote! Hope all is well in Protocoland!

5 comments:

applebottomblues said...

I also wanted to wait until I got closer to my LIW to workout, but I had another gain and decided that it couldn't hurt that much. It makes me feel better about my gains too. I love that sore feeling because I feel like I'm making a difference. That's the root of my good attitude about the gains. Of course seeing them is cruddy, but I just go do another workout :)

maryg911 said...

Sshhhhh, don't tell Ed, but they usually tape your eyes shut overnight, or at least that's what they did to me. A whole day in the life of a real blind person. I had to feel my way around the house and dress myself blind. Very interesting!!

Hope your egg day goes well today!!!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say 'hi' to my fav cutie couple!

Liz said...

Hey Jenn,
Go for the working out! At this point, it makes sense for you! even if your body stays where you are.... you look terrific!

Yeah... it IS a really GOOD eye! LOL The story goes that I bit an electric cord when I was about 3 (a real bright toddler) It knocked me out and burned a hole in my left cheek, which filled in nicely because I was so young.... (I barely have a scar now) but anyway, it apparently stunted the optical nerve in my eye, so as I grew, the nerve didn't. So now as an adult, my eye is not in the same proportion to my optical nerve, which causes me to be extremely near sighted in my left eye. Well, because it happened when I was so young, and I was continually "growing into it" my other eye completely compensated for it. In fact, I didn't even KNOW I had an issue with my left eye until I was about 28 yrs old.... and THAT's another "blonde moment" LOL! Ahhh well.... as long as I can see with them both put together, I guess I am doing ok!

Becca said...

Hiya, bikini girl. Just checkin in. Cool that Ed's getting his eyes "done". My hubby is too scared to do it but I bet it would be great for him. I always had 20/20 until I hit about age 44 and now I need reading glasses. I still see great for distance though.
Good luck on your protein day...
Love ya!!!!