Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jenn: 48 hrs completed, Ed: VLCD #49! PICTURE DAY!!!

48 hrs. completed
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 116.8
LIW: +1.8

R3P2D49
Ed:
Yesterday: 220.0
Today: 223.0
Gain: 3.0

Hello to all of our friends (who are the sweetest people ever)! So guess what???? Friday was my LIW! Looks like I was "right on" with my goal. Ready for the story?!

I had a very interesting day on Friday! I was obviously excited and was feeling GREAT! I was just "doing my thing" and then around 2 pm I started to get this really strange headache (hunger type headache). I figured I just needed to eat so I ate some cottage cheese and an orange. Well about 5 min later I started to have bathroom "issues" (let's just say I couldn't stop going). Then I started seeing spots and felt weak like I was going to faint. I thought hmm, maybe it's from all the all the jumping up and down I had been doing (hee, hee)!

I decided to just chill on the couch and then I saw that Biz got online to Messenger to chat. I stared to tell Biz how I had a headache (but nothing else, because I knew she would freak out)! Well Biz being Biz started asking me questions and then suggested I call a clinic and ask questions. I called the MD Diet where I got our injections from our first round. I talked to the nurse and then she transferred me to the doctor. I told him my weight, days on VLCD and my symptoms. Well guess what? He said my symptoms are "right on" that it's time to be done. I explained that I'm not "ravenously hungry" like Dr. S says explains and he said "yes you are, you've just been doing this so long that your body isn't telling your brain that you are hungry" he also said that the patients he has seen that have gone until the abnormal fat is gone don't always feel hunger but more cravings. It was strange that he said that because the previous night I had such strange cravings and tastes in my mouth (I could actually taste the foods). That was not normal for me. So the best part about the whole conversation with him was at the very end of the call he said "oh yeah and congratulations!" Wow, thate was cool to hear!!

So, this is how it feels when you’re abnormal fat is gone...I'M DONE! The time has come! He said to up my cals to 800 during the 72 hours, then start P3! I am so grateful I called (Biz made me do it)! You know how on HCG you feel so good with plenty of energy? That was certainly gone. I felt sick and my head was foggy. On Friday Ed was saying he wasn't going to give me my injection "enough is enough" and I told him to "shut up and poke me!" LOL! So when I started feeling sick I was like "oh great, maybe Ed was right!" Ed usually works from home and Friday he wasn't home all day. Once he FINALLY called I told him everything and of course I got the whole "I told you" talk...blah, blah, blah!

So ya'll, I did it...I tested the limits for all of us! I didn't expect it all to end so abruptly! It's like going on the Big Shot at the Stratosphere in Vegas and having no countdown just BLAST OFF!! I have so many mixed emotions. All of your comments made my day so emotional. I am amazed at all of the love! You were all right there with me. Words can't express how thankful I am for all of you and your heart felt comments.

So my final round is complete! It's time to enjoy a life of FREEDOM and no more diets! Although it looks like I’ll be doing a steak day on my first P3 day-HA! We ate so much crawfish and drinks and…well lots of “baaaad” foods! I could care less about the gain, we had a great day. Here are my final pics and measurements (thanks Biz for your help)! Do ya’ll like my flame bikini? We had to use a few safety pins but we made it work.


Measurements:


Ed is planning on continuing until he hits 215 (who knows how long that will take)! LOL! So we will be posting his pics and measurements on his LIW.

We are off to go to a local wine festival! We'll make sure to hit the store to buy me a steak for my steak day tomorrow! I've never had to do a steak day on my first P3, what a great start! It's perfect! LOL!

Hope ya'll have a nice Sunday. Love you guys!

Oh yeah, THIS PROTOCOL WORKS!!!!

7 comments:

maryg911 said...

What a hot momma you are!!! Totally frickin' awesome girl!! Congrats on meeting your goal!!!

I wouldn't worry too much about the gain, I'm sure it's just from enjoying all that crawfish and wine.

Congrats again, and now we need to see Ed progress!!!

Whoo hoo again!!

beachbrights said...

I am so excited to start my p2 again! You have totally motivated me!! Can I print your picture and post it on my refrigerator, bathroom mirror etc?? I love you!!!

Thank you for your inspiration! I can do this...I am going to look just like you...mark my words!!

I am in awe....

Anonymous said...

Jenn

I don't mean to be anonymous but don't know how else I can leave a comment.

OMFG... I have been reading your blog for a few weeks since I saw the link on Biz' blog (yes, everybody knows Biz LOL). It has been a fun read and I was surprised to learn about wine, but today with your pics says it all.

You look maaaaavvveeeeelllllouuuuussss!

The transformation in your body is more unbelievable than the scale. So much so that if you were in a magazine, I'd look at it and say: air brush and not even the same person. Truly amazing.

Congratulations on all of your hard work and terrific accomplishments. You look amazing.

Good luck to Ed. I will continue to enjoy reading about your journey.

Have fun in p3 and 4 for the rest of your life! Can't wait to be at the place you are at now.

Thanks for sharing your story with the world :)

Judy

Paul said...

Congrats, congrats. You gotta be proud girl.

What a wonderful feeling it must be to be at your goal weight, and to know that you will never have to go back, no matter what.

Thanks for the posting ... all the feelings and sensations. I have wondered what to look for when I get there, as I am sure is only a few weeks away for me. It helps so much to know.

And now ... bring in the lights,... camera aaannnndddd action, "Hi, I'm Jenn, and that's a photo of me 50 pounds ago .... and here is the new me!!" You're a star.

Way to go girl, what an inspiration.

ps. Victoria says, "WOW, gawd, she looks fabulous. Tell her I said good goin'!!"

EweWho said...

Oh, Jenn! Thank you so much for posting the pictures here! I was so disappointed when I clicked on them in the forum and they wouldn't resize. I thought, "My goodness! How does she expect anyone to be able to see them?" Of course, I clicked on the pics before I even read the post. LOL

You are so beautiful and now you have a beautiful body to go with that beautiful face.

You ROCK!

applebottomblues said...

OH jenn... You look AMAZING & I thought you looked great before you even started!

I didn't want to go until the hcg stopped working because I thought I'd look too skinny even though Dr S says that won't happen. You don't look too skinny at all! You look healthy and fantastic in your bikini... If I can look like you when I finish, I GOTTA get there :) I think I need a new goal, but I'll shoot for 145 first.

I'm so glad I was able to watch you reach your goal. Congratulations!

Now lets watch Ed reach his!

applebottomblues said...
This comment has been removed by the author.