Monday, March 17, 2008

Ed: P3D3 Jenn: P3D8...going down!!!

P3 Day 8
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 119.2
LIW: +4.2

P3 Day 3
Ed:
LIW: 222.0
Today: 227.0
LIW: +5.0 (we are scared to know what his weight was yesterday before the steak day-oh my)!

Well happy St. Patrick’s Day my friends! So our steak day was good (but not as good as it should've been). Ed went and bought the steaks at 5 pm because we were starving and I wanted to be eating at 6 pm. Well our stupid 2 year old F250 broke down yesterday on his way to the store. This has been the truck from HELL-ya'll know what Ford stands for right (Found on the Road Dead). I called 4 different taxi companies and after waiting 2.5 hours and having none of them show up (with repeated phone calls mind you) he finally hitched a ride from a sweet little single Mom. Ed gave her $20 and she started crying because she needed money to pay her electricity bill today....awwww! As frustrating as it all was that was a nice ending.

So anyway Ed didn't even get home until around 8 pm so we didn't eat our steaks until 8:30-ahhh! I'm sure with eating the steaks that late wasn't good but oh well!

Today was the start of my work out! Whooo Hoooo! We went for a 30 min brisk walk and then I came home and did my upper body workout! I felt amazing and extremely light. My body felt foreign to me. I could care less if I gain, I'm excited to start to see my body change and tone up without all the layers of fat!

We are doing an egg day today (again)! We decided since we played all weekend it's probably a good idea to stay home and eat green eggs-HA!

In response to yesterday's comments:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liz- LOL! I know we are going to try the stupid hard way for losing weight which is exercise and eating healthy. OMG, can you imagine only losing like a pound or with any hopes 2 lbs a week doing it the way "they" say we should do it to lose weight. I'm thinking "give me my HCG again and I'll be back down to LIW no problem!"

Shelly- I'm "over" being over my LIW-LOL! I'm expecting a gain now that I've started working out but who cares what the scale says when you are toned and tight-you hear me sista! Keep going you maniac!

Becca- Hi sweets!!! Yeah, we are enjoying our P3 a little toooooo much. Becca, since you are starting another round soon I wouldn't stress too much about being over LIW ya know?! Ed is going to start another round and yes, I believe he will start again when Biz does so ya'll will be P2 buddies! I miss you girl!

Since I'll be working out in the mornings I probably won't be posting until mid day from now on. Alrighty well I'm off to go eat some eggs....

Have a great day ya'll! Sorry, I gotta say it....have an egggggggggggggcellent day!

5 comments:

maryg911 said...

Yes, my daughter is on Spring Break for the next two weeks and I'm gonna NEED wine!!!

God does work in mysterious ways doesn't he? He helped me find someone to unload that mobile home for me and that SM found Ed to help her financially for doing a good deed!!

Mmmmm, green eggs and ham for St. Patty's day, ok, maybe not the ham.

triplejtb said...

Hey Jenn
I believe there is a purpose for everything....if Ed had gotten that taxi.....he won't have been able to help that women.. You rock Ed and are a gentleman. Glad to see you two are still enjoying life and that you are on the way down again.
---Jan---

smacmo said...

Doesn't it feel great to work out??? I need to do something today myself!

smacmo said...

OK, lttle chickadee....EVERY PUN INTENDED....:) How was the egg day?

EweWho said...

How is Ed doing today?

Thanks for the lesson on wines. Of course I would choose the ones with the most sugar. hee hee. David got one called Pinot Noir that is red. Must be because it is "Noir" - doesn't that mean dark or something like that?

Look forward to hearing how everything went yesterday!