Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ed: VLCD #53, Jenn: P3D4 "I'm over it!"

P3 Day 4
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 119.0
LIW: +4.0

R3P2D53
Ed:
Yesterday: 222.0
Today: 224.2
Gain: +2.2

Yesterday's Menu:
J: 8 eggs (scrambled, deviled)
Ed:
B: coffee w/stevia
L: 1 can of low sodium tuna (mustard, onion powder, stevia)
D: (we went out for the night and shared) 12 boiled shrimp, 4 oysters (2 crackers), 2 jalapeno poppers, Ceviche, crab dip w/ corn chips, grilled chicken salad w/ranch dressing
1 L of water

Wow huh? So yeah, I guess my semi egg day didn't work out so well-LOL! If I would’ve know we were going to be going out I would not have had that many eggs! So I'm back up, now I'm 4.0 over LIW and Ed gained 2.2 lbs. Ya'll we aren't very good examples.

Ed was going to make yesterday his LIW but now that he gained he wants to go until he gets back to 218-sheesh! I told him he should just be done because all he's doing is losing then gaining and it's not worth it. We forgot to do his injection today so maybe yesterday could be his LIW and then he'd be like me and be OVER his LIW on the 1st day of the 72 hr's until P3! See we are partners in crime huh?!

I ran some errands this morning and also went to the grocery store! There is NO WAY I'm going to do another steak or egg day again today. I'm taking Biz' advice and eating mostly raw and lots of fruits and veggies...oh it feels so good to EAT!!!!

I'm going to focus on feeding my body good healthy foods and not stressing about my LIW. I am anxious to begin working out and I know that when I start that my weight will fluctuate. Sheesh, I mean even if I went up to 120, I'm HAPPY!!!

How are my buds doin? In response to your comments yesterday:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monica- I'm with ya girl! I need to just give it up and start working out! Enough of this LIW b/s-LOL!

Mary, Mary- Oh no, so you mean I'm going to have to get Ed dressed and do everything for him? Oh wait, that's nothing new (hee, hee)! I'm sure he'll love having an excuse for me to be at his every beck and call "yes my King!" Egg day, smegg day...

Lil
- Where YOU been? I miss you tons girl! Thanks for checkin' on us!!!!!

Hi sweet Liz- Thanks for the encouragement, buff body here I come! Your story about your eye...OMG! I bet you never did that again did you? SCARY, that could've killed you! Yeah, and you are right...as long as you can see with both eyes put together, you're doing great! LOL

Beautiful Becca- It has taken so much nerve for Ed to decide he wanted the eye surgery. Men are soooo wimpy when it comes to pain. You let your husband know that if Ed and do it, he can do it!

Well now that the day is almost OVER I guess I'll go ahead and post this! I'll be checkin' on ya'll tonight...hope all is well!!!

7 comments:

maryg911 said...

They only tape it for one night but they may have changed that by now, I had mine done about 5 years ago. So tell Ed he'll have to dress himself, haa!! Like that would happen!!

Hey girl, don't worry about the gain, you still look hot, I'm sure of it!!! MMMMmmmm your dinner sounded so deeelish, how dare you not put a warning to those of us on P2!!!

Take care, luv ya!!!

smacmo said...

Jenn, It's all good! i did some reading and apparently when you are building muscle, you retain more water. I've taken my measurements, and I'm still good...so I'm trying not to sweat it! Do you lift weights o0r do cardio?

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
SO, don't sweat it - you look great and like you said - it will all be good and will all change daily when you go back to working out!
Now...HELP!! I can't get on the forum...it says the bandwidth is exceeded - is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? I need to go brag on having another great "Jenn Day"! Talk to me girl!
KJ

triplejtb said...

Hey Jen
Keep plugging. I lost more inches than pounds in my first phase 2. I found it very frustrating to see the scale number on some days, (because I was doing it every day) but the measurements I only did every few weeks, so it wasn't as obvious. Your pictures are amazing and if I can have fun and live life as much as you two and still get to where you are....sign me up.

applebottomblues said...

Hey hot mama! I don't know what I'd do without me P3 sister. You had another day like I've had on my P3. Yup... start the workouts. They certainly can't hurt now. You may gain a little, but you'll feel your body tightening up and that will make you feel great.

Ed... I feel ya on wanting to keep going to get back down, but come on man! Look how much you've lost! Now you're just being greedy... ROFL. Just kidding. Go as long as you feel comfortable with. You don't want to have any regrets.

Liz said...

Jenn, You are so funny - "Partners in crime" So did Ed decide to make yesterday his LIW afterall?

I think the raw diet is a good idea! Anyway, you will be feeding your body with some healthy stuff. I think an egg day would be hard for sure! (not my favorite.)

Mannnn, Your dinner last night sounded goooooood! I love seafood! And of course, the drinks!

Unknown said...

Holy crap! I can't believe it---this is the first time I've seen your "before and after" pix, and you look like totally different people! I mean, I'm just flabbergasted at how GOOD you two look! Congratulations! (Did I mention I was really impressed?)