Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oops, we did it again! STEAK DAY!

P3 Day 7
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 120.2
LIW: +5.2

P3 Day 2
Ed:
LIW: 222.0
Today: ? (woke up late no weigh in)
LIW: ?

Okay so Winston made my whole day! Have ya'll been to his blog? http://freemefromfatjail.blogspot.com/ Winston went to Jamaica to visit his family and was gone for a week and gained 18 lbs! The best part is in 4 days he has lost 11.4 lbs and is now only 6.6 from his LIW. Thank you Dr. S for sharing the steak day with all of us over indulgers!!! Suddenly my 5.2 over LIW didn't seem too bad!

We had a great time last night! The people that we met didn't even recognize me (they all knew me with long hair). The compliments were great and of course they all wanted to know how we did it. Ed and I don't even go there. Last night’s response was: low calorie, no processed foods, fruits and veggies. I mean yeah, if you do that you could lose 50 lbs too! NOT! It's okay none of them needed to lose weight so I knew they were just asking but not enquiring.

Ed and I are doing a big ole steak day today-YUM!!!

Onto Comments-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liz- How you been? It was great to hear the compliments but I get kind of embarrassed and don't like it if they keep talking about it! It's like "okay, thanks, really thanks, now shut up!" LOL

Winston- Buddy! I am so glad you commented today and told me all that. I didn't even know you were home so that was such a great surprise. I felt all hopeless this morning but now you have shown me no matter what the damage is, it can be corrected! Awesome Winston! BTW, thanks for the compliment!

Jan- You are so adorable! It's the wine, the wine! I love it! I am so glad to have you a part of our HCG family. You'll breeze right through this P3 because you aren't bad like me! What's funny is now that I'm in P3 and can have wine I haven't been drinking it lately...I need to start that up again!

Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Hiii jennay!! (as I wave frantically) I'm so glad you're back, I was so lonely!!

Wow, sounds like you all had a great time, good for you and Ed!!! Hey, what type of wine did you drink during P2? Red, white or whatever tickled your fancy? Come on, inquiring minds want to know!! Not really, I saw some wines on sale that I wanted to try but wasn't sure which one I could have that wouldn't mess me up too bad on P2.

Liz said...

Hi Jenn, Hi Ed
Sound's like your evening was fun and YOU KNOW the ONLY way to lose all that weight is by "cutting down" eating healthy and a LOT of exercise (LOL) At least that's what all the "Experts" say! Hee hee hee. Yea Right!

Go for your steak day friends. You's be right back there! Have a GREAT ST Patty's Day tomorrow!

smacmo said...

Hey Jenn! Don't worry, you can take it off! But beware, when you start working out, you will retain water! But I can tell that I am tightening up!! Woohoo!

Becca said...

Hi you two. Sounds like you're thoroughly enjoying your P3 and you're still not doing too much damage with the weight gain. So I hope the steak day works for you. I'll have to go check out Winston's blog because I'm up about 5 lbs from my LIW too. I plan to start P2 again the beginning of April. Ed, are you going to do another round still? And are you going to start with Biz? If so, we'll all be P2 buddies again!