Sunday, March 2, 2008

VLCD #42 The party is over!

R3P2D42
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 120.4
Today: 121.4
Gain: 1.0
R3 Release: 20.6

Ed:
Yesterday: 225.0
Today: ?
Gain: ?
R3 Release: ?

And a good time was had by all!!! Ed "forgot" to weigh in this morning before he had his huge mug of coffee (how conveinent) so his weight is a mystery today! We ended up NOT going to the Rodeo and opted for a day on the water. We had such a great time! We ate lots lots of shrimp and LOTS of crawfish! The best part was DESSERT! Ohhhh goodness, we had the most heavenly slice of sweet potato and pecan pie! Monica has mentioned sweet potato pie and I have never had it! OMG, all I can say is-how have I gone 30 years without having sweet potato pie? We both only had 3 bites and then we put pepper all over it so we wouldn't eat anymore (that's our trick)! I knew I would gain today but who cares?????

We plan on sticking to only proteins today and drinking lots of water! I will break out of the 120's this week!

THANK YOU ALL for the sweet Birthday wishes! If I could I'd wrap you all up in my arms and squeeze you to death (okay, not that hard but close)!!!

Enjoy your day....

6 comments:

maryg911 said...

Hey Jennay!!! I'm so happy you two had such a great time!!!

Nice trick with the pepper but I probably would have eaten anyway since I put pepper on just about anything, ha!!!

Don't sweat the gain, it will be gone in no time!!

Anonymous said...

Jenn- hubby and I went out last night and I had half a bottle of wine in honor of your B-day!!! Ate a little too much and STILL lost today!!! YAY!!! And BTW, I KNEW Ed would talk you into going out and having a cocktail or three!!! HEHEHE!

beachbrights said...

Ok, would you hurry up and break through that 120 mark! I want to see 119!!! Everytime I log on to check out your blog, I am holding my breath thinking this is going to be the day!! Enough already!!

Ya, Ya...there was a birthday to celebrate, but this is about me and what I want!!! Hurry up!!

Love ya!!!! Glad you had a good night. I am impressed with 1am, did you have to take a nap today, Ha!?

beachbrights said...

You ask what I am doing differently...hummmmm. My first P2 was by the book. I mean not one deviation! I injected for 23 effective days then went on a trip to NYC. I think not following P3 the first couple of days, set the course for my struggle. I was also so stressed that the diet would not work and I ate a lot of high calorie/fat, high protien foods. I just don't think my body can handle both. I did not eat starch/sugar my entire R1P3. Another thing, I never "felt" re-set. It was almost like I did not inject enough for my body. I really can't explain it but I do not believe the diet really worked for me the first time (or it could be my glass 1/2 empty veiw on life sometimes, Ha!).

This time I am keeping it veggie and friut (lots of fruit!). I am eating one of those grocery serving trays full of chopped fruit for one meal! I am not counting cals, just "watching". I am trying to stay clear of all processed foods (i.e. even peanut butter) and keeping it simple. Also, no milk/cheese. This is all I can think of for now...if anything else comes up, I'll post.

Menu Yesterday:
B:Protein drink for Breakfast (EAS)
L:Fruit w/ dip for lunch
D:Grilled Rib Eye (butter coated) w/ side of Blue Cheese and broiled brussel sprouts (olive oil & salt).
S:Cashews, just a couple
Diet Coke w/ Splenda and water.

Now, I could fall on my face any minute! So I won't speak too soon on my progress!!

One more thing: I'm eating dinner incredible early and not snacking the rest of the night!

Love to you both-

applebottomblues said...

Oh NO! I missed your birthday cus I was traveling. Ed really came through! You guys are just the cutest couple :)

Ok... so you've had sweet potato pie. Now you see why I can't stay away from it! I make my own & I don't think I've EVER been to a restaurant that serves it. Sounds like you had a great birthday & I'm really happy for you because I know you've been looking forward to it.

Now... come ON 119 sumthin!

BizBuzz said...

Let me just say...WOO HOO!!!

Look at you girlfriend! Do you even know how much I miss you??? WAAHHHH!!!!

You are doing it my friend, you are gonna break that 120 barrier! WOW! What can be said about that??? You are my IDOL and my MENTOR!!! I keep looking at you differently now, do you know that? I am like, GEESH!!! I am where JENN started RIGHT now! I can LOOK LIKE JENN!!! OMG! Do you know that gives me MAJOR GOOSE PIMPLES??? Looking at you DOIN' IT!!! WOO HOO FOR JENN!!!

I miss you PLENTY MUCHES!