Monday, March 10, 2008

Ed: VLCD #50, Jenn: P3 Day 1-Steak Day!!!

P3 Day 1
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 119.0
LIW: +4.0

R3P2D50
Ed:
Yesterday: 223.0
Today: ?
Gain: ?

How about that ya'll! First day of P3 and I'm 4 lbs over LIW!!! I think it's funny. We had so much fun yesterday! What's P2? What's P3?

We went to a wine festival yesterday and had a great time. We also enjoyed a "baaad" delicious meal at this really quaint little cafe. Not to mention we "dove into" the tin of Dale and Thomas (chocolate covered) popcorn that has been teasing us. YUMO!

So yes we will be drinking lots of water and then of course I'll be enjoying my wonderful Bison steak for dinner. I know how to do P3 right and I'll get back to LIW, I'm not worried at all! Ed didn't even dare to weigh today. We are back on track and he's determined to get to 215 by the end of next week.

Thanks to all of you for your self esteem booster comments. I love telling people that I lost 50 lbs WITH OUT exercise. I had a good debate with a girl this weekend. It really bothers me when people become experts at something they know NOTHING about it. Ed said I did good at making my point. Oh and guess what? She was overweight and jealous so there-Haters!

Ed has an appointment for laser eye surgery today. If they give him the "go ahead" he will be getting it today-we are both so excited!

I obviously haven't been around this weekend but I will be able to read blogs today and catch up on my friends. Hope you all had a nice weekend with great losses.

Happy Monday!!!

5 comments:

maryg911 said...

Ha, that's frickin' hilarious!! That beeotch knowitall!!! Glad you had fun at the wine festival. I'm having a steak and mushroom omelet for ya, Jen!!

Ed, if you get the go ahead, you are going to be amazed!!

beachbrights said...

One more thing about yesterday's photos, I showed them to my hubby and he remarked that it looks like you have been working out!! He said he could not believe it!

You go girl....I'm right behind you!

Becca said...

Jennifer, congratulations girl! I hadn't read blogs all weekend, but was telling my daughter (who just started another round) that she should check out your blog because you were having big losses right up until you hit your goal so she calls me a little while ago and started telling me your story about the hunger headache and calling the clinic and I'm going "what?!" OMG I better get online and go read Jennifer's BLOG!! I was so excited! Hurray! I can't believe it that it finally happened for you. WOW! AWESOME! INCREDIBLE! OMFG! And you look literally like a supermodel in that flame bikini. Sports illustrated could use you in their swimsuit issue. And I'm NOT just saying that. You really do look absolutely terrific!
So with all that, my daughter really wants to ask some questions of you so I'm going to email you and copy her so if you would be so kind... and share your expertise with others now that you no longer need to lose any (other than your after LIW pounds). And I'm sure that the bounce back was from the bad foods, but you may fluctuate until your body decides what feels like the "right" weight for you.
But again, CONGRATS!

Liz said...

Jenn,
You look AMAZING! I have been gone all weekend and am just catching up. WOW.... what an experience with the whole headache and cravings thing. Congratulations to you.... I can't wait to get there myself. (Although it will be a while.)
You know, except for all you folks here and my sugar britches, Tim, I haven't told anyone about my hCG diet. I am sure that everyone in my world will think I have completely lost my mind, and probably be just like the girl you met. I'm with Ed.... She's just jealous (and fat! LOL) Ok.... that wasn't nice.... But the poor thing will probably fight with it from now until dooms day because of an un-opened mind....It is so too bad that Dr. S's protocol is so hidden away.... but then, maybe a person just has to get to that certain point when they can finally listen.

Anyway.... GOOD for you Jenn! You did it (without exercise LOL) and YOU have conquered the fat devil forever! And THAT is VERY COOL!

smacmo said...

Jenn, all I can say is WOWIE! LOOK at you girl!!!! That is so so so awesome! and it is so cool that the diet worked just like Dr. S said!

Can you find the flame bikini in your size now? Or are you shopping for a new cruise bikini????