Friday, March 21, 2008

Ed: P3D7 Jenn: P3D12- Happy Easter Weekend!

P3 Day 12
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 120.8
LIW: +5.8

P3 Day 7
Ed:
LIW: 222.0
Today: 226.0
LIW: +4.0

Well hello there friends!!! We have been all over the place the last couple of days. We are leaving for the weekend and I need to get everything packed up but I couldn't go without saying hello to our Protocoland family! I miss ya'll!!!

I'm still not within the 2 lbs LIW and I still don't care. Ed and I have been walking in the mornings and today I decided it was time step it up and jog. I was able to jog for 30 min and then my knees started to hurt (never had that happen before) so I walked for another 25 min and I feel great. I'm amazed how my body has picked up where I left off. I was worried that I'd be feeling weak but the opposite is true. I didn't get to do my workout at home yesterday and won't be working out this weekend either. We plan on eating all sorts of good foods this weekend so our report on Monday is going to be interesting.

I have not been home to check blogs but I want you to know that I've been thinking about ya'll!

In response to your comments:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mary, Mary- So yeah, Ed had to keep his eyes closed and wear these funky goggles all night. I hate driving in Houston and I had to drive us home that afternoon and he couldn't help me. Let's just say I missed our exit TWICE! He was over in the passenger’s side with his goggles on saying "where are we now?" I'm so glad he can see and do all the driving again. LOL

Becca- What's up girl? You need to convince your hubby to get his eyes done. Ed was yelling in the shower yesterday "I can see the whiskers on my face!" It's been really funny going through this with him- it's like he has new eyes and can see clear for the first time. Even yesterday he was pointing out a bug on the windshield. He drove us home last night and he didn't mention anything about the other cars headlights so your hubby needs to stop worrying and DO IT!!! Aww, you got your hair cut?! I love having shorter hair I keep asking myself "why didn't I do this sooner?" I know you look so adorable-just use a flat iron.

Jan- Oh my...how have you been? How is P3 going? YES, it means no more glasses. Ed wants to take his glasses and stomp them to pieces. I need to go check on you!!!

Monica- Hi P3 sista! Thanks for your encouragement...ALWAYS! I'm still striving to get near 115 again but I'm thinking that even if I stay at around 120, sheesh I can't complain. I'm loving working out again. It's so nice having the fat gone and being able to move so much easier. I gotta get toned for our cruise!

Shelly- And how you been? Girl, you need to look into the eye surgery. They now have a bladeless cut that's done with laser so the accuracy is 100%. Contacts are such a PITA. We both were so sick of looking for his eye drops, contact case, glasses...you know! Why not make our lives a little easier ya know?!

Regina- I've been missing YOU! I can't wait for Monday to come so everything can get back to "normal!" I'm scared of my weigh in on Monday but I know I have Biz to keep us in check. So you leave Tuesday right? I hope you know how appreciative I am for you and David. Thanks for getting everything handled with the forum-it's time for you to go on vacation!!! Love you Regina! Oh yeah, and I work out with dumbbells at home.

Liz- Hello! I need to go check on you and see how things are going. Ya'll are like family to me and when I miss a couple of days I feel so "off!" Thanks for always checking on us. Um, and yeah the eye surgery was WAY weirdish. I had no idea what the inside of an eyeball looks like...but now I do (ewww)! Hope you are doing good!

Lili- And YOU, where you been girl? You worked out too huh? NICE! It's so NOT fun stepping on the scale during P3. I'm learning it's not worth the stress. I need to focus on healthly and not being skinny. MEXICO...OMG, we are still planning on going but still have not booked the tickets. Ed has 2 major sign installations the beginning of April so we may not be going until the end of April but YES we are going!!! Thanks for checking on us, I miss you around here!

Okay, I guess I need to get going. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend and don't eat the Peeps!

Love you guys, see you Monday!!!!

5 comments:

maryg911 said...

Heeeey yooooouuu guys!!!! Glad to see that Ed can see now!! Yes, I drove myself nuts as well being able to see everything especially being able to read street signs without having to slow up and squint with my glasses on!!!

Jen, thanks for the tips on the wine, I am enjoying myself with every glass and then some!!

Have a great time!!!

EweWho said...

Jenn, it's good that you aren't worried, and maybe your body will adjust itself to the right weight. It isn't about the numbers, it's about feeling good in your own skin.

Shawny and I are leaving early Wednesday morning, as early as I can get her on the road!

Have a great Easter!

trysomethingnew12 said...

Hey you guys are doing amazing!! Jen you look AMAZING!! I cant believe your stomach is so flat!!!! Whats the dirty secret? Good luck with P3!!!

Becca said...

Hey, Jen, whassup? I'm just checkin in on you.
I like my new haircut but I don't have a flat iron. I'm afraid it will damage it even more than it is already. What kind of flat iron do you use? And do you just make it straight all over?

BizBuzz said...

Listen girl, how many times I gotta tell you that I am the only one allowed to go MIA??? You said you would be back yesterday and still no sign of you! I even texted you, WHERE ARE YOU ALREADY???