Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ed: P3D13 Jenn: P3D18 Getting there...

P3 Day 18
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 121.0
LIW: +6.0

P3 Day 13
Ed:
LIW: 222.0
Today: 224.0
LIW: +2.0

Love those egg days....wait, I mean I don't "love them" but I love the results. I'm totally fine if I don't have eggs for awhile!!!

So I'll take the 1.4 loss and Ed lost .2! I think my LIW is within sight! I walked an extra 15 minutes today and I did my upper body workout which was very painful since I'm still sore from the last time. Work through the pain baby!

Not much going on around here! The weather has been perfect-Ed and I didn't want to come in after our walk today. I love it here in Texas during the spring...it is B-E-A-utiful!!! We plan on going golfing on Monday and we can't wait!

In response to our HCG family-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan- OMG, I hate the snow! I grew up in Utah where it snowed like 9 months out of the year (okay maybe I'm exaggerating but it felt like it)! I think I'm getting this P3 handled and I'm sure with me drinking wine today I'll be feeling great either way! ;)

Marlene- Awww, thanks-we had to get a pic in the blue bonnets! The egg day works girlfriend-just make sure you drink lots of water!!!

Shelly- I don't wear my wedding ring at home so when I just read your comment I tried it on and it's a bit snug so I am retaining water! Guess what? I don't care!!!! But Biz is helping me so with all hopes I can get closer to LIW before P4 starts in 3 days (hee, hee)!

Biz- I know, I'm all messed up too! I know that I have to work first and then play! How about if I text you my numbers each morning? LOL

Mary- Yeah, as long as I'm feeling great that is ALL that matters-LOL! I feel so stupid being upset about being 121-like gimmie a break! OMG, get out the Shiraz girl-you will love it!!!

Becca
- You are hilarious! Um, I only burp when I eat eggs! Ed on the other hand....duck for your lives!!! I love you Becca! Yes, watch that show it's very interesting!

I can't wait to report another loss tomorrow! It's almost Friday-yipeeeee!!!

Thanks for being a part of our lives!

7 comments:

triplejtb said...

Hi Jenn and Ed

Good loss...only 3 days to phase 4...amazing....will be interesting to see how you react to a full phase 4...coming off a modified (cough, cough) phase 3 lol
---Jan---

Liz said...

Hey you! Only 3 more days to P4? Wow! that went fast huh?

Keep up on the work outs! No matter what.... they will help! I have started a workout program myself. I've done 4 straight days.... (I'm so proud of myself! LOL) Anyway.... you and Ed have done GREAT! So don't worry too much.... That HOT bod of yours will still look GREAT in a flame bikini in Mexico!

Ohhhhh to have some sunshine! Western Washington is ONLY nice in the summertime! today? 36 degrees.... I'm still wearing the big puffy coat! Arggghhhh!

Anonymous said...

OK -- granted -- I have been remiss in attending to my blog buddies! I have been working out hard 3 times a week -- racquetball with the boays for 1 1/2 hours -- and adding in walks on days I don't workout. It's so addictive -- I'm still like 7 lbs. over my LIW but my clothes fit the same.... muscle does weigh more than fat.... then again it could be all those chipotle burritos! You are so lucky to have a partner/sweetie pie to do this with -- it must really help. I'm still planning on jumping back into P2 next week -- so be ready for alot of whining and pouting over here~! God, those pics of you both are so CUTE!!!!

smacmo said...

Jenn, You go girl! i'm sure that youi are going to be fine on P4. Look at me! I was sooo NOT the P3poster child, and even though it's a bit more than 2 lbs, I am stabilized...Have a great day!

maryg911 said...

Whoo hoo for you!! I think as long as you're enjoying your workouts, you're doing great!! And the egg day sure helped eh?

Take care!!!

That shiraz is calling my name!!

Becca said...

Hiya, you went down! That's very cool. I'm still having trouble with the evening eating with our houseguests but I was still down a little today.
Hey, I need a tutorial on the new forum. I can't read anything in it so what's up with that? Where can I get some good info on how to navigate?
I'm having a problem with my personal email account right now too. I can't get into it on my work system so I can't check it during the day. I may have to switch over to using my yahoo account since I can still access that one at work.
If you could send me an email at beccabetts at yahoo dot com, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks flamegirly

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl, nothing but a thang ya know?