Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ed: VLCD #51, Jenn: P3 Day 2-Egg Day!!!

P3 Day 2
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 118.6
LIW: +3.6

R3P2D51
Ed:
Yesterday: ?
Today: 225.0

Yesterday's Menu:
J: Steak Day with 16 oz of Bison steak (stupid)
E: B: coffee w/stevia
L: chili w/ turkey breast
D: chili w/ turkey breast
S: 1 oz cheddar cheese, 1 pickle
J: 4 L of water, E: 1 L of water

Okay so you'd think with this being my 3rd P3 I'd have this figured out a little better! So the Bison steak only had a total of 500 cals! I didn't want any greasy fatty steak so I went with an organic Bison steak and you know what? I didn't even think about the cals until this morning when I was stumped! Stupid! So needless to say I'm totally bugged! I starved ALL DAY for what? It's okay....whatevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm doing Biz' famous egg day today, and it better work..............or else!!!!

Biz also reminded me that at the clinics they tell you that your weight will fluctuate between 5-8 lbs-OH MY! That did help me feel a "little" better.

Ed is still holding strong and wants to go until he hits 215. We are both all messed up and our routine is off. He left the house without his injection today but came home to get "poked!" LOL

Okay so I can't wait until I can enjoy P3. I sure started this P3 off with a bang huh?! Oh well, it was worth it and I know I'll get it handled.

In response to yesterdays comments:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marrray sweet Marrray- What? Steak and eggs on P2? LOL! Thanks for helping me out and eating that for me. So Ed is going to get his surgery on the 18th....he is sooooooo excited!!! So you had it done too?

CB
- My little esteem booster bud! Pretty amazing what our bods look like with some of the fat gone huh?! It's such a compliment for people to think I've been exercising especially since all I've been doing is sitting on my butt! I swear this is the protocol for the ambitiously lazy!!! I love HCG! Be safe traveling, we'll miss you!

Becca- Did you get my email? Ya'll had some great questions. So yeah you are right. I need to realize that my body needs to find its own set point. You know how P3 is, it can be a bit frustrating. I know today will bring better losses so I need to just "chill!"

Liz- You are another sweet, sweet encouraging soul! Thank you so much for your comments. Yeah, we have learned to be very "cautious" and choose our words wisely when talking about the protocol! NEVER, EVER say you are injecting yourself....well not unless you want to open a can of worms! LOL! How you doin? I need to go check on you!

There she is....Shelly! You know what's strange? Since I felt so bad on that last day I had the HCG-now when I think about HCG it kind of messes with me and makes me feel sick-I was not feeling good at all!!! I'm glad I took it to the extreme! The flame bikini....oh dear, mama's going swim suit shopping for a new one-a better one! LOL

Okay well I better get this puppy published!

Hope ya'll are doing good. Have an egggggggggggggggggggcellent day!

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Yes, indeed, steak and eggs on P2!!

Hey, why did you say that steak was stupid??? I guess since it wasn't fatty, eh? Good luck with the egg day, keep us posted.

Yes, I had laser surgery about 5 years ago and I was blind as a bat then, now I see 20/15, whoo hoo!!

Good Luck to Ed with the surgery, it is certainly an experience. I still had trouble afterwards of reaching for my glasses, then going to put my contacts in and having to stop myself before messing my eyes up. I finally had to hide my contacts and solution so I wouldn't be tempted to put them on out of habit, ha!!

applebottomblues said...

You're going through EXACTLY what I went through when I started P3. I had a gain my last day too. You don't seem to be letting it stress you out like I did though :)

My egg days have been egggggcellent! Yours will be too.

Becca said...

Hey you went down a pound so what do you have to complain about girly? You did just fine. And the egg day will work great. And then there's always the protein shake day that someone on the new forum tried.
I will have to send you an email about the new forum. I'm having trouble figuring out how to read what's going on in a linear fashion. It seems like you kind of have to bounce all over the site to read recent posts. So hopefully you can help me with that. I think I was just used to how the HCG2 forum was set up. Go in and start reading from where you left off and you could click on anything related to that post because it would display it below.
And yes, I got your email THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!I read all your answers and think there are lots of hints there that can help her and me too when I start P2 again. Do you think a person should limit how often a protein day is used during P2?
I forwarded it on to Erica and I don't know if she's read it yet. I will see her this afternoon because I'm babysitting her two kids AGAIN! She is working on the Salon/Spa expansion and has been putting in pergo flooring that looks like bamboo. I haven't seen it yet but will see it today.
BTW, I showed your pics to my friends who did the protocol last month and they were VERILY (as in the biblical use of verily)impressed! The one who struggled is doing remarkably well in P3 but after seeing your pics said, well maybe I need to do another round! LOL! You are truly an inspiration...

Liz said...

Jenn - You are down 1 today, So don't worry too much! Your eggggggggggcellent day will get you right back down where you were

Good luck to Ed on the laser surgery. I went in for a consultation for that a couple years ago, but no lucky day for me! I guess I have an issue with a stunted optical nerve in my left eye. Apparently the magic laser wand will not help me with that! whaaaaa (I was electricuted as a child - kind of weird.)
Oh well.... at least I have good vision in the right eye that has compensated for the not so good eye. I don't even wear glasses.... although it's probably time to be rechecked for that again. Good luck tomorrow on the egg day. I can't wait to see how it turns out for you! :)