Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ed: P3D11 Jenn: P3D16- HOME AGAIN!

P3 Day 16
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: ?
LIW: ?

P3 Day 11
Ed:
LIW: 222.0
Today: ?
LIW: ?

Well look who decided to show up....Ed and Jenn are back!!! What a weekend! We had so much fun playing in the sun and eating delicious foods! We both decided on the way home last night (as we were eating popcorn) that we would wait to weigh in until tomorrow-why end the party already? LOL!

You know even with as much as we ate (turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, deviled eggs, desserts, many beverages) we don't feel like we over did it (HA)! I only ate 1 plate of food at our Easter meal, breakfast we ate eggs and fruit and dinner was mostly seafood. Oh yeah and not to mention tons of crawfish-yum! Our clothes still fit the same so we'll see how nice the scale is to us tomorrow!

I feel like we've been gone for so long! I've been wondering about all of you. I WILL get to all of your blogs today to check on my peeps.

In response to your comments:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mary, Mary, Mary! HELLLLLLO! Oh I wonder how YOU are doing! Still drinking wine? Is your daughter back to school this week? I hope all is well....I missed you girl!

Regina- Thanks for calling and checking on me! So now I'm home and you are leaving. At least you'll have your laptop so we can catch up. Have a safe trip and a great P3-you got Biz in your back pocket so no worries (and we both know how bossy she is)! Love you Regina!

Marlene- How you been? How was your trip? OMG, I need to go catch up on YOU! We took after pics of Ed this weekend so hopefully I'll be able to update some pics tonight. Thanks so much for the compliments. My stomach is flat? Wow, never thought I'd hear that-LOL! You know honestly I think the "dirty secret" is losing that last 15 lbs of fat. I believe that is when all the sculpting took place. I also try to keep my stomach flexed as much as possible (while I'm on the computer or driving or whenever I think about it)! Hope all is well with you!

Becca- Hi sweets-sheesh been missin you too! Glad you like your hair-it’s so much easier to style when it's short! I'm sure your daughter has better instructions than I do for your hair but I like to part it, blow dry it straight and then section it off and use a ceramic 1 1/2" flat iron. If you buy a flat iron that has different temperature settings you don't need to worry about it damaging your hair (as bad). I also use a heat protecting spray right before I flat iron, which seems to help. I know, how about I just fly over and meet ya and show you k?!

Oh MY BIZ! I pulled a "Biz" and went MIA...how does it feel?! As you know, I didn't bring my phone charger so after Saturday I had no phone! Awww, I love you...thanks for missing me like I miss YOU!!!

I hope ya'll had a great weekend and all is well in Protocoland! I will make sure and update after my work out tomorrow. Oh dear wish us luck!!!

Have a great day my friends!

8 comments:

Becca said...

Hi you two! So glad you're back and that you had a fabulous time. And waiting a day to weigh is a good idea since it might give you a chance to get rid of a little residual water retention. I hope all the yummy stuff really hit the spot. I thinks it's cool how we all have learned how to stop when we start feeling full. It's very noticable and I know it will make a big difference in maintaining in the future.
Is Ed going to do another round? Or is he having too much fun being on P3? Will it be hard for him to stick to P2 without you? I'm curious how you'll work all of this out...
I will take your hairstyling suggestions and give them a try. I need to buy a good flat iron though. They can get pretty pricey for a really good one. My daughter uses the CHI iron but they're way expensive. So I'll see what I can find in my price range!

So glad you're back. I'll be waiting to see how you maintained when you weigh in tomorrow.
Tata for now...

trysomethingnew12 said...

Hey! My trip was amazing. Its such a beautiful city and they have seafood everywhere so that made it a little easier! Thanks for the stomach tip! I'll def try that! Ed you look amazing as well! What a diffrence!!!!

Liz said...

Hey Jenn, Hey Ed... Glad you two had an awesome break! I have missed you guys for sure! So much has been going on in my life.... Jenn you have to read the blogs you missed while you were gone and see what has been happening! OMG Unbelievable! Anyway.... I am starting to stabilize both emotionally and I guess physically too, (although I am up since starting P3)
Anyway.... Love the new pic with you and Ed... Your puppy is sooooo cute! My daughter Grace Loves her!
Glad you are back!

applebottomblues said...

Hey Ed & Jenn! Welcome back. OMG! It sounds like you had such a fun trip and didn't it feel good not to obsess about food?

I LOVE your new picture with your little dog! You both look so healthy and HAPPY :)

maryg911 said...

Wow, your pics look great!!

My daughter still has this week off and doesn't go back till Tuesday! (Hey isn't there an 80's band by that name?) I haven't had any wine since last week since dear daughter is home.

I think we are all anxious to see your stats this morning, we await!!
(Drumrolls)

BizBuzz said...

So what? Are you MIA again? Where are you??? Do not leave the comfort of your support group! HA!

Look at how incredibly cute you two are! OMG!

smacmo said...

Sounds like you guys had way too much fun! And look at yall in your bluebonnet pic! Just LOOK at your CHEEKBONES girl! you guys look fabulous!

Becca said...

Okay, so either I totally missed seeing those new pics yesterday or you didn't post them until after I read your blog. But Wow! You guys do look terrific! I'm so happy for you two. What a wonderful life change this has been. And it just continues doesn't it? Now Ed won't need glasses anymore ever again...

Jennifer, My hair is actually SHORTER than yours now!