Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ed: P3D5 Jenn: P3D10- Ed can see, he can see!!

P3 Day 10
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 120.2
LIW: +5.2

P3 Day 5
Ed:
LIW: 222.0
Today: 222.0
LIW: +0.0

We were MIA yesterday!!! Ed has his eye surgery and it went PERFECTLY! I have to take him back down there again this morning so I gotta make this quick. Awww, when Ed woke up this morning he was telling me "I can see perfectly" OMG, that's so exciting. I was able to watch the surgery-it was so amazing (kind of creepy)!

So ya'll I'm soooooooooooo sore from working out! Today I'm up again and yesterday I was down .6! I'm sure my body is retaining water because we haven't been eating anything that isn't "P3 friendly." My cals were a little low yesterday (1380) which could be the reason too. Ed is right at his LIW! Well you show my how it's done boy!!! BTW, he has been eating everything I have but MORE!!!

Thanks for the comments Mary Moe, Jan, Shelly and Regina! I will make sure and check on ya'll tonight!!!

Sorry I had to make this so short and quick!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

9 comments:

maryg911 said...

So Ed can see now? Was it anything like I had to experience?

Girl, you are having some water retention issues from working out huh? Don't worry, it will be gone soon and you'll have a toned body too!!

Take Care and luv you guys!!!

Becca said...

Wow that's so cool that Ed's surgery went well and he can SEE! My husband is worried about whether there will be "starring" at night, where all the car's headlights look like stars. So keep us informed. I actually don't think that's a common problem anymore, but he's a worrier!
But congrats on the MMM (modern medical miracle)!
And make sure you keep moving today to work out the soreness...

Becca said...

oh I almost forgot to tell you... I got my hair cut to chin length this weekend! I guess I'm just a "Jennifer wannabe!" LOL! I'll get a pic posted sometime when I figure out how to style it!

triplejtb said...

Hi Jenn and Ed
So glad everything went well for Ed's surgery. Does that mean no glasses? Cool if it does.
---Jan---

applebottomblues said...

It's just wonderful that Ed's surgery went well. He must be so happy!

Hon... don't worry about that gain. The tightness is sooo worth it. Believe me! :-) Enjoy your workouts.

smacmo said...

Ed!!! I am soooo jealous! I use mono vision (one contact for up close and one for distance) and would give ANYTHING to not have to mess with contacts!

Jenn, I'm almost positive that you are retaining water. Up your water ( As I sit here with my chardonnay...:)

EweWho said...

I've sure missed you! It will be nice when Mz. Biz gets home and we can all return to our routines, huh? Now that Ed has the surgery behind him he can concentrate on YOU! LOL

Make sure you get all your calories in. You need the protein to build back muscle that breaks down during exercise. Are you going to a gym or working out at home?

Liz said...

Woo hoo for Ed! That is so great! I bet the eye surgery is kinda weirdish. Well I've been missing you miss Jenn... But go take care of business and we can chat again soon!

Anonymous said...

I worked out hard yesterday too and am NOT getting on the scale. You know how you can get a bit swollen when your muscles are sore from working out? Water, baby. Just cushioning things while they heal. Just keep powering down that water! So -- are we going to Mexico are not? I have been MIA but just have to know!!!