Friday, January 25, 2008

VLCD #9- Jenn is so in the lead...

R3P2D9
Jennifer:
R2 LIW: 135.0
Yesterday: 130.2
Today: 129.2 (what a 2 as the second #? Wow, been a long while since I've seen that)
Release: 1.0
R3 Release: 12.8

Ed:
R2 LIW: 239.0
Yesterday: 238.0
Today: 237.8
Release: 0.2
R3 Release: 9.0

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: coffee w/ stevia
L: grilled chicken w/ tomato, 1/2 orange
D: Jay Robbs protein shake http://www.jayrobb.com/
2 L water (Ed, maybe drank 20 oz that's why his loss wasn't that great)

We were good kids yesterday-I know hard to believe! I'm very surprised at my #'s this round. I remember reading Biz' blog during her R3 and I hoped mine would be as good...so far sooo good!

If you haven't noticed we posted our before/after pics on the side bar of our blog. You can click on the image to enlarge it (if you dare)! It's amazing how just 33 lbs (Ed) and 25 lbs gone (me) can make such a difference. Goodness we were chunky monkeys! Those pics were taken after R1. We forgot to take pics after R2. Now being on R3 I can see even greater results-I will make sure and post pics after R3 (maybe I can sneak a pic of Ed with his shirt off, no Becca NOT a speedo)! ROFL

In response to yesterday's comments:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biz- Sorry, we beat you to it...Don't be mad you know that Ed and I are the perfect candidates to test the theory. You are the HCG leader and have to be a good example-Ed and I on the other hand that went out the window on what VLCD 4?! The whole "girly man" is hilarious! Yes, Ed drinks wine...and he likes it too!

Mary- Don't be a hater-LOL! Come on...drink with us Birthday girl-KIDDING!

EweWho- Ed was cracking up at what you wrote-he's a stud but I am much cuter-LOL! Thanks as always for your sweet comments!

Monica- I would defiantly say we have found what doesn't Not work for us (good way to put that)! No Monica you keep being good and do not do what we do...do what we say! I mean do what Dr. S says!

Becca- Ya know what? Normally when we drink we get sooooo hungry but with the HCG it hasn't made us hungry-alcohol or not! And the six pack-girl you so funny! Don't worry if he loses (which he will) I'll figure something out!

Lili- Interesting huh?! I'm still losing but I shouldn't keep testing it! I keep thinking of the saying "if you don't want to fall of the cliff don't stand on the edge." I have made sure to stay under my 500 cal and drink plenty of water-now Ed's small loss today could support your theory! Ed is really bad about drinking water so I'm sure that was a huge factor. Hope your feeling better.

Okay, I guess that's all! Who knows what's in store for the weekend-would I even dare to try it again? As Becca said which I recommend-just watch from a distance!

Happy Friday and Happy Birthday to Mary she is turning 21 today! ;)

6 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Watch from a distance, how funny! Girlfriend! I cannot believe your losses! They are outstanding, and tell that GIRLY MAN to drink his water. For every day he doesn't drink his required water, I will take ONE day off his ability to drink beer on our next round. That should whip him into submission! OH OH OH, tell him that, then tell him I get to drink TWO BEERS on those days. And he has to watch me. TORTURE!!!

But seriously, you two are doing remarkable, I mean, look, it's only day 9!!!! HOLY WEIGHT LOSS GURUS BATMAN!

EweWho said...

Gee, Jennifer, it seems that you just started and here you are almost to goal weight! You are truly kicking butt in the race with Ed. Go, Girl!

I think I weighed in the 120s when I was about 12. That's been a very long time ago and I don't think it would be possible for me to ever see them again.

Love the pics and look forward to seeing a current one of you. I thought you looked great in the "old" one.

Wendy said...

WHOOOT!!!! You are doing so well Jenn!! And Ed, ermmm you too!!

What great losses you are both having. I cracked up reading Biz's comment... I would like to be in that round WITH beer!! he he

I do have to tell you that I just got back from the PO and we were in and out of there in 20 minutes! I called around to the PO that you need to make an appointment they are booked until Feb 26! WTF How are you supposed to travel anywhere when you can't get in to submit for a MONTH!! Whatever, I called a couple other places that have first come, first served and VOLIA.. IN AND OUT!!! Just glad it is over!! $197 later...

maryg911 said...

Aaww, you are too funny girl!! Yes, I'm 21 today!!
I am turning green with envy, look at you just melting away like a snowman in the Sahara!! Keep it up. I may have to try them shakes!! XOXO

Becca said...

Jennifer it seems as if you lose when you're bad and you lose when you're good so you can go either way! And Ed has to take the backseat for THIS ride!
But Ed, I do want to say it was sweet when you brought the roses with the wine... Hey maybe you could just say you're experimenting with a new diet... the "Wine and roses" diet!

Anonymous said...

OMG, Jenn, you are such a babe, even in your "old" pic -- gorgeous face, nice bod! And in your before/after pics it's great to see how you're not having any excess skin issues like you would normally have with other diets -- isn't HCG great? And your hubby is a cutie-patootie, too!

Chunky monkeys?? Hardly!! You just had a little extra gravy on them bones, honey, a bit of extra sauce on them ribs. And now, look at what beautiful curves are emerging. Good for you for doing this at a young age -- I wish I had heard of it years ago (I'm 46).

ha ha -- my boyfriend wears a speedo when we're in the hottub with friends, and I don't have the heart to tell him (yet) to permanently LOSE IT. That day is coming, I think....