Wednesday, January 30, 2008

VLCD #14- The sun is shining...it's a new day!

R3P2D14
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 128.6
Today: 127.6
Release: 1.0
R3 Release: 14.4

Ed:
Yesterday: 235.8
Today: 233.8
Release: 2.0
R3 Release: 13.0

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: nothing
L: nothing
D: Jenn, 7 oz. 91/9 organic beef. Ed, 7 oz Bison steak. 1 apple each
3.4 L water, 2 c. tea

“Endurance is the most difficult of all the disciplines but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes!” -Buddha

Do you all see each day as a brand new day to learn something from? Do we all realize how much we use to turn to food/drinks to help “escape from the real problem?” Before when Ed and I had “issues” to deal with our way of making it better was to go out and eat! Since starting this protocol we have had to take a good look at things and deal with them without our “comfort food.” It only makes sense…we are going through so many physical changes and it’s only natural to be changing mentally as well.

So it’s another day, new commitments and new attitudes. I feel blessed God gave us another day to learn from! Let’s endure to the end-until we reach our goals, our final victory is waiting!

In response to yesterday’s comments:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biz- How do I write THANK YOU big enough so you’ll really know? The student is ready! Biz, it worked…and look…finally 127! I only have to beat my head against the wall 14 times but I do get it eventually!

Wendy- Thanks girlfriend! You know what I’m going through! Yep, after much “discussion” he knows to get the hell out of my way because I’m doing this, I WILL REACH MY GOAL! Thanks for always checking on us!

Lili- Like how do I even respond? That comment needs to be published somewhere! I gave Ed the computer last night to get “caught up” on the comments and after he read yours he said “wow!” We got it all out on the table last night! Thank you so much for the honesty, insight and wisdom! Your comment put so many things into perspective for us! Thank you for sharing this journey with us! Oh, and thanks for the info on the kefir. I’m so into the organics and naturals, I can’t believe I didn’t even know about it! The organic consumer website was too cool! Thanks for sharing; we’ll be all about the kefir on P3!

Renee- Yes come take me away! What do I have to tell you so we could take a girls trip? Stop teasing…could you imagine all of us crazy girls together?! Thanks for the love Renee, you’re my girl-hope all is well (I think you may be eating normally today, yes?)

Mary- Did we make it through yesterday? Hope today is a little brighter…love ya Mary!

I'm on my way to check on all of you! You're lucky in life to have 1 great friend, even luckier to have 2 great friends, so what did we do right to have ALL of you as friends? I cherish all of you and appreicate what you have added to our lives!

Have a great day!

9 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Excellent! It worked! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

We chat enough off blog, so you know my thoughts. And tell Ed that he is in my good graces again. I am such a pushover!

So, should we share our little secret with the world?

Anonymous said...

OK -- what little secret????? You can't hold out on me!!! You're getting my imagination running on ovetime!

Yes, I go by Lili -- you guys gotta correct that on your links -- well, y'know, when you get around to it. You say potato, I say po-tah-to, ........

applebottomblues said...

Hey! I wanna know too. PWEEEESE! Whatever it was, it sure worked. It must have something to do with doing a steak day during P2. yes?

I'm sorry I missed the conversation yesterday. I really would have chimed in, but OMG! LILI said EVERYTHING I was thinking and more. I'm so glad whatever biz told you helped. You sound so content now. I'm glad to see you back on track. Luv ya girlie.

maryg911 said...

Hey Jen, yes I made it through yesterday, thanks for emailing me. Today was a bit better.

Hey, look at you, nice loss! How did you make it all day without eating till dinner? So you had your daily protein allotment at one sitting? That's very interesting. Think I need to try upping my protein, interesting eh?

maryg911 said...

Hey, sorry I meant to congratulate Ed as well!! Way to go buddy boy!! See what happens if you stay on track?!

Wendy said...

WHOOT! You go on with your bad selves!!! PHENOM LOSS!!!

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!!!


Yippppeeeee....

Renee said...

You both go on with your bad selves. Look at that loss! Fantastic!

And yep, today was P3. I'll try to update my blog soon. I just haven't had the time, and then when I do - I get too involved reading everyone else's! HA!

Btw, I don't remember if I commented before or not but your pictures are AMAZING. Just look at those changes in your bodies. You both look faaaabulous!

EweWho said...

Wow! I come in to read your blog and you already have it changed to a new format. Very pretty and easy to read.

Boy, I missed a lot while I was gone, even though it was only a day!

Lili and Biz said it all! Hitting the situation from every angle possible. It's great to have such wise blog buddies!

You sound like you are ready to tackle the world, girlie!

I really enjoyed our chat today!

Becca said...

Regina is right, just one day and look at all that has happened! Complete attitude adjustment. It helps to get a little scolding from the Biz ever now and then don't it?
Tell Ed WOO HOO for his BIG TWO POINT OH... And a big ONE for you! Congrats!
And as to the previous post... You actually worked? LOL! Okay now go look at my updated pics!