Wednesday, January 23, 2008

VLCD #7 "The girls need a head start..."

R3P2D7
Jennifer:
R2 LIW: 135.0
Yesterday: 133.4
Today: 132.2
Release: 1.2
R3 Release: 9.8

Ed:
R2 LIW: 239.0
Yesterday: 243.2
Today: 239.6
Release: 3.6
R3 Release: 7.2
+0.6 LIW

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: nothing (normally we have coffee but for some reason we just haven't been drinking it...we had it every single day on our previous rounds-I think we're better w/out it).
L: Organic 91/9 grilled hamburger, salad w/ ginger dressing, orange
D: grilled shrimp, asparagus (lemon, s&p)
2.5 L water, 1 c. tea w/stevia

Hey everyone this is Ed (beer drinking Evil Ed). I read everyone’s comments and when I read Winston’s I decided it was time to step up and post. Ladies its good you are encouraging Jennifer so much because this is the FIRST and ONLY time she is beating me. I may be the “bad one” but Jennifer always goes along with me-she is my partner in crime. Winston, the girls just need a head start so they don’t feel as bad when we are passing them up! Jennifer always gets so mad and whines because I win at everything. Men Rule and Women Drool! Damn Mexican restaurants - at least I didn't have a Margarita! Thanks for the comments Jennifer does a great job of telling on me.

Oh, the King has spoken and the Queen says "WHAT-EVER!"

Ed is obviously excited about his big loss today, no worries I'm still goin' down...day by day and feeling great! We decided for this round we would go back down to 125 iu and it's made a world of difference!

In response to yesterday's comments:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary- The SlimFast is not the regular or the Optima. You have to look for the "Low Carb" (Wally World has them). We drank them during P3 because they have 20g of protein!

Biz- Ed can be our lab rat, let's test out the 500 cal thing on him! Just to torture him let's start by making him eat 500 cal worth of cabbage (he HATES cabbage)! Have I said it enough...glad you’re back on P2!

Wendy- Ohhhh it does feel good to beat him! I'm thinking realistically 120 is the weight I'll end up at this round-we have the same goal! I think it's a good realistic goal for our height. I even read somewhere that at 5'1" you should weigh between 105-115-hmmm!

Lili- Thanks for the visit...glad you checked us out! Our life is humorous to me so I'm glad I have people to laugh with! Yeah, the regular SlimFast is high in sugar...no good, gotta get the Low Carb ones!

Crystal- Mrs. Perfect who doesn't drink alcohol! I know, Biz is teaching me the "loop holes!" Now that she has her black belt in this protocol she knows all the little secrets. But you're right-beer is a no-no!

Marshall- Thanks for the comment, it was great for Ed to realize that other men and WOMEN are out there kicking his butt! It's time for tough guy to step it up!

Renee- Thanks girlfriend, as always! My protein powder is due to arrive today and we plan on using it this round so I'll let you know how it is. They are so convenient!

CB- And Thank You for the visit! I have been reading everyone’s blogs since I found Biz' so I feel like I know all of you, thanks for tuning into our story!

Monica- Thanks, we are trying to catch up with YOU! I think the key to going out to eat is-eat less for that day or even skip your fruit just in case the food isn't prepared according to P2 (w/unavoidable oil) that way the extra cals won't hurt you too much! Eating out is still an option you just have to do things a little different that day and order food that is on the protocol.

Becca- Ummm you make me laugh just as hard! The whole "Protocoland" country...you're killing me! We could even have our own "R2P2" language! Toooooo funnnny-thanks Mary!

Thank you for the comments yesterday, we are grateful to be going through this journey with all of you! We're cheering you on too! Have a great one ya'll!

7 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Oh how exciting Ed posted!!! Ed, are you gonna need another round??? Cause dude, if so, let's make it a competition! I say we are allowed one beer a day...HA! Game???

Jennifer - you rawk my friend! Look at those losses! You are kicking butt and taking names! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Ginger dressing??? What did you use??? Was that my recipe or you got some trick up your sleeve?

applebottomblues said...

You both had some really impressive losses yesterday. Ed - You just might catch up and beat Jennifer with losses like that, but this will be her LAST ROUND! Jennifer, how exciting is that?!

WTG both of you! I can't wait until my hubby starts with me!

maryg911 said...

He speaks!! j/k Wow, such impressive numbers today, you both should be on cloud nine today! Fabulous!! I'm glad my typos came up with a creative word. Thanks for the clarification on the Slimfast!! Keep up the good work you to, looks like there's a little friendly competition between the two of you.

EweWho said...

You go, girl! You too, Ed! I love the fact that Ed posted. He seems to be lots of fun!

You both have had good results. Keep up the good work!

Renee said...

I love the dual post!

Congrats on getting to the 230s, Ed. And Jenn!! Holy cannoli! Look how close you are to the 120s! Unbelievable. You're doing so fantastically.

Congrats on the big losses to you both.

Crystal Lee said...

Oh man come on!! You all know I am soooo not perfect. :P I just never had a taste for beer. :D But that doesnt mean the Captain doesnt tickle my fancy every once in a while. HAHA! :D
LOL I am glad you posted, Ed. I am happy for both of your losses! :D

{[HUGS}}
Crystal :D

Becca said...

Ed, I think you must have been brave enough to post because of your awesome loss, but don't forget that Jennifer is the one who is UNDER her LIW, and you still have a leeetle ways to go...
I think you guys should do a little challenge and if you don't make it you have to post your next set of pics wearing a speedo! What do you think about that Jen!!!
By the way you both are looking fabulous!