Wednesday, January 16, 2008

R3P2...here we go....

R3P2
Results of Load day #1

Jennifer:
R2 LIW: 135.0
+3.4 LIW (phase 3-4)
Load day #1 gain +1.4 = 139.8
+4.8 LIW
Total Release Since R1P2: 25.2 lbs

Ed:
R2 LIW: 239.0
+8.4 LIW (phase 3-4)
Load day #1 gain +0.6 = 248.0
+9.0 LIW
Total Release Since R1P2: 32.0 lbs

Load days…what to do? I woke up yesterday ready to start my first load day and then I started to question myself…should I load? What should I eat- healthy fats, sweets, carbs, anything I wanted? I didn’t want to gain all these crazy pounds I’ve read people have gained- so I just gave up and let the day play out! We are traveling from SLC, UT (where I’m originally from) back home to Houston, TX. This is our R3 and the two previous rounds were completely different for me (not Ed). I was very hungry the last round and wondered the entire time if it was because I didn’t load properly. Ed doesn’t get caught up in the details like I do (hence his +9 LIW). No matter how much he gains on load days he will have it dropped within 3 days on VLCD-MEN! So I decided to not worry about it and I ate what I wanted! My beverage of choice alllllll day was white wine…Ed, cocktails. We ate stuffed mushrooms, chips and Texas style bean dip. Then we went to the River Walk in San Antonio, TX and ate Mexican! We pigged…and it was good (especially the Tres Leches). We were both soooo stuffed which is a feeling we don’t feel too often! I felt like I ate SO much, so a gain of 1.4 for me and 0.6 for Ed is surprising!

We are excited to have this blog! I have enjoyed reading everyone’s blogs and thanks to Biz’ encouragement…here we are! My husband Ed and I have been together for 5 years (married 3). We have “his and hers” kids but not full time, so we are like newlyweds all the time! We own our own LED sign company and have the freedom and flexibility to travel and enjoy life as we please. We are continually blessed. We are both anxious to see what this third round will be like-and the reward? MEXICO!

The journey continues…

3 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Ok so now I have to know...the LED sign company out of TX. I am working with a company called the "LED Sign Co." is this one yours? Just curious. My husband and I are wanting to purchase a large billboard duel sided color sign. But we are not sure how to do this. I know we have to start with land and permits though! LOL

But that question being asked....I am very happy to put you guys on my blog rounds in the morning. I love to read people..LOL

Like you, last round, I was so hungry all the time. Gosh but my little brain plays tricks on me all the time so I am not sure if it was the hunger or the psychosis. :P Who knows with me. I think I have decided to "eat" but not gorge myself. I dont want to gain ANYMORE! LOL

Talk with you soon hon!
Crystal

EweWho said...

Woo hoo! You are well on your way.

This gorge I did carbs. The two before I went for proteins & fats. I feel much more bloated this round, but who knows if it is because of the carbs or not. Last round I didn't "stuff" myself, but indulged all I wanted. I haven't been hungry with any of my rounds. Next time I may experiment and do no gorge at all.

Now that I've found your page I can add you to my list! I'm anxious to watch your progress together. I know you'll both do well.

How long are you planning for this round? I want to go as long as I can, shooting for a minimum of 40 doses. With the way I'm mixing my solution, I have enough for 50 and would love it if I can go that long.

BizBuzz said...

Excellent! I am so glad I can COMMENT on your blog finally! WOO HOO! I will be most interested in following you two as a couple ... couple of what I don't know! ROFL

I crack myself up!