Thursday, January 17, 2008

VLCD #1 - Results of Load Day #2

VLCD 1
Jennifer:
R2 LIW: 135.0
Yesterday: 139.8
Today: 142.0
Gain: +2.2
+7.0 LIW

Ed:
R2 LIW: 239.0
Yesterday: 248.0
Today: 246.8
Release: -1.2
+7.8 LIW

Ed lost weight on his load day....what the?! We were still traveling yesterday (and finally arrived in Houston last night). Neither one of us were very hungry due to the previous pig fest the night before so we decided to drink the last of our wine and cocktails and then eat at our favorite sushi restaurant for dinner. During the drive I was reading Monica's blog and she talked about pizza-so I decided it's been soooo long since I had pizza I better get me some-the power of suggestion! We both had a personal pan pizza (it didn't taste that good but at least now I won't say "I wished I had pizza!") So later that evening we ate sushi...lots of sushi! I was even more stuffed than I was the night before-painfully stuffed! After we ate I was so thirsty all night, I drank almost 2 liters of water-wow huh?!

So this morning I was scared to step on the scale....+2.2-guess it could have been worse! I was curious about Ed...-1.2 - go figure! We both felt the HCG yesterday so today for our 1st VLCD we should be just fine!

We are planning on going at least 40 days this round. This will be my last round and I'm very curious how much my body will release. Ed is planning on one more. I don't know what my "set point" is and I figure if I start getting hungry then I'll know it's time to stop! Last round we did 175 iu and like I mentioned I was hungry- so this round I'm going back to the basics like the 1st round with 125 iu. When all else fails, follow the rules! I'm also not going to be eating the Melba or Grisini, Ed will.

Thanks for the visits my fellow bloggers! I can't wait to step on the scale and see a loss tomorrow! It can be so addicting can't it?!

5 comments:

Renee said...

Yay! So happy to see you blogging! Anxious to see you get started on the VLCD again. I can't believe this is your last round! Woohoo for you! Wonderful!

Becca said...

Hiya Jennifer. Glad you visited my blog and left your link. Love your blog!
And Ed LOST weight on his LOAD? OMG! MEN! Ya gotta love 'em but sometimes it's hard ya know! LOL!
Seriously, good for him. You're both doing great!

EweWho said...

I agree...MEN! LOL Gotta love 'em. I'm anxious to follow your progress, Jennifer! It is always so exciting when someone is on their last round. Do you have a target weight in mind, or are you just going until the hCG says you are there?

It's funny how food can sound so good but not taste as good as it sounds. LOL

Glad you are back on the bandwagon and look forward to journeying together!

applebottomblues said...

Hey Jennifer. Great looking blog. Last round! How exciting!

Don't worry about that +2.2 I know it's hard seeing it go the "wrong" way, but it's just load weight & you know it'll be off by the end of the week... HAH, maybe even tomorrow. You're doing great!

Monica

BizBuzz said...

Men - what the heck is with them, you just want to SLAP them! LOL

You did good girl, no worries, you KNOW it will come off quickly! How tall are you? Did you mention that somewhere and I missed it?

I can't wait to see the numbers today!