Saturday, January 26, 2008

VLCD #10- The animal needs to be caged...

R3P2D10
Jennifer:
R2 LIW: 135.0
Yesterday: 129.2
Today: 128.8
Release: 0.4
R3 Release: 13.2

Ed:
R2 LIW: 239.0
Yesterday: 237.8
Today: 238.4
GAIN: 0.6 (he's actually happy about that...hmm)
R3 Release: 8.4

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: nothing
L: grilled chicken w/ cucumber (Ed-Mexican, yes AGAIN)!
D: bison steak w/grilled onions (Ed, nothing)
1.5 L water

No complaints for me other than I didn’t drink as much water yesterday. Now Ed on the other hand…today’s weigh in should be interesting (he is still asleep so I’ll post his stats later)! He met a friend at a Mexican restaurant yesterday-SCARY! From what he "says" he ate queso, CHIPS and chicken- oh yeah and a “couple” of beers. Last night he was trying to convince me-“let’s just go as long as possible on the HCG with a few cheats here and there, and it won’t matter we’ll still lose better than if we were on any other diet.” It's like...isn't that what you are already doing?! Whatever, he can do what he wants but I want get this round completed and move on! We have such a relaxed lifestyle and we used to eat out ALL the time. Many of our great memories revolved around food and drinks-wow, has that all changed! Good thing I didn’t start this blog on R1 because I can only imagine how pathetic it would’ve been! It was a total lifestyle change overnight and we weren’t sure how to deal with it emotionally. Ya'll should've seen us, we were a couple of messes! This protocol forces you to take a good look at yourself and your life…we always joked that we were in “rehab.” I have completely changed my relationship with food and each round gets easier and easier. Ed, as you can see we’re still working on it!

So, in response to yesterdays comments-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biz- We just love your comments! You set the stage for me girlfriend…I kept saying “I’m going to have a R3 like Biz” I think it worked! Ed was all proud of himself yesterday because he drank his “whole water bottle” it’s still only 1 L, oh well-he’s trying (kind of)!

EweWho- 120 when you were 12?! I wonder if you could get back to that weight (not that you would want to). Do you think there is a set point that our bodies won’t move past? I’m going to post some recent pics today too! Thanks as always for your compliments…you are the best!

Wendy- Thanks little Missy! Score on the passport…197 bucks though, dang! I still can’t believe we need passports to go to Mexico! BTW, you’re kickin’ some booty too!

Mary- Thanks as always, hope you had a nice day yesterday!

Becca- I love it…the wine and rose diet, oh yeah and beer! Whatever we’re doing or NOT doing I’ll take it! It is funny though because on previous rounds Ed’s average was around 1.4 a day- this round…let’s see-wow, still 1 lb a day! This protocol is amazing! Like I say "if we can do it, anyone can do it!"

Lili- And Thank You for the compliments! I need to update our pics-I can’t even wear those pants anymore because they are too big-gotta love it! Extra sauce on those ribs…that was great! Yum, I want some ribs! I’m so grateful we found this protocol before we got too out of control. I couldn’t imagine being anymore overweight and then trying to lose it the “normal way.” You’re right there is no excess skin-it’s like my body is reshaping as if there was no extra weight before-I can’t wait to see my pics after this round! Yeah, my Dad wears a speedo too…we tease him but he doesn’t care-what’s with these guys? I would much rather see my boyfriend in one that my DAD-ewww!

Well that's quite the note to end on...NOT!

I hope to have a nice "chill" weekend! Thanks for being here for us!

2 comments:

EweWho said...

I was 5'2" when I was 12. I only grew 2 inches after that. LOL

I would be skin and bones if I were to try to get to the 120s. I was perfectly happy with my figure when I married and weighed 168 at the time.

Gee, it sure is quiet in the blogs this weekend.

maryg911 said...

Man, I so envy you being in the 120's, now I need to buckle down and get motivated to reach that goal. Good for you missy, you are doing most awesome!!! Now, for Ed, if that small gain made him happy, then so be it. Doesn't it just suck that men can stray and still keep losing? I know Ed, had a gain, but what a teeny tiny gain it was!!