Monday, February 25, 2008

VLCD #36- We can do it!

R3P2D36
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 122.8
Today: 123.2
Gain: 0.4 (Ahhh!)
R3 Release: 18.8

Ed:
Yesterday: 231.0
Today: 228.4
Release: 2.6
R3 Release: 18.4

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: coffee w/stevia
L: chili w/egg
S: 1/4 c cottage cheese
D: 3.5 oz bay scallops w/fresh lemon
3 L water, 1 c tea

Sheesh, another gain of .4 today (and I was such a good girl yesterday)! I guess sometimes the deviations can take a few days to show up....whaaaaaa! Look at my stud over here....2.6 loss!!! Ed is all pumped up and "determined" to get to 215 this round-he can do it too! We have 15 days left so we really need to buckle down and do this right! Positive affirmations!!! We always start the week so strong and then by the weekend we seem to go downhill huh?! Life is just too fun to be on a "diet" ALL the time! LOL

Wow our little blogger community sure is quiet! Thanks so much to Mary and Monica-ya'll are always here for us! Monica it's almost P3 time for you....and Mary, I don't even want to go to your blog to see what you're eating...I'm just going to live through ya'll!

Another week is here....come on BIG LOSSES for the McNairs!

Happy Monday!!!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Hi there girl! (and Ed too!) I'm supposed to be working today, (remotely from Utah) so I'm logged on but work is slow thank goodness. All my condo mates have gone out exploring the town without me (wahhhh) so I thought I read a few blogs! So it looks like you're going to keep going with the HCG for now... I would really like to hear of someone who does experience what Dr Simeons describes as depleting all the abnormal fat. We are all going to be watching you as our poster child for ending the protocol. It will be interesting to see if it happens just as he said it would. Not that I have reason to doubt him since everything else he said has been spot on for most of us! It is just so incredible isn't it? I know what you mean about thinking you're in a larger size. Last time I shopped the same thing happened to me. I kept getting 10's and they were too big! So I had to go to an 8 and still thought as I was putting them on that there was NO WAY they'd fit, but then they went right on and zipped up just fine! What a rush! So hang in there and keep on losing.
And Ed, I know you can make 215, but you'll get there a lot quicker if you don't have pizza and beer! (just in case you weren't aware! LOL!)

applebottomblues said...

Hey Ed... you beat me already! and with a vengence... LOL. Congratulations on getting rid of the pizza & beer!

Scallops huh? I haven't had those on P2 before. I'm planning on having some next weekend though.

You're right... the blogs are certainly quiet, but I'm glad you're still here.

maryg911 said...

Wow, what the hell is going on with Ed? Congrats to him!!!

It has been quiet cuz everyone but me seems to have a life!! J/K

Looks like you're having some water retention, no? Sending good vibes your way girly girl!!! And Ed, well you can just keep it up!!

beachbrights said...

Ok...I was totally butchering the word Caprese. He's a link to a recipe that is very close to what I do....

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_17420,00.html

Enjoy! Make sure you us really GOOD mozzarella.

Love you!

beachbrights said...

I've been buying those trays of cut up fruit from the grocery store (they come with this cream cheese fruit dip in the middle, I've even used the dip, doesn't seem to affect my weight??!!)

The trays mainly have pineapple, honey do (sp?), cantelope and watermelon. I bought a bag of grapes seperately (I dip them in the dip too)!

On the caprese salad, I finely chop my basil leaves.

Today I had part of my son's PopTart and French Onion Soup (Panera Bread Co) in a bread bowl. I ate most of the bowl, ooops! However, I did eat fruit for dinner...we will see how the scale treats me! Uuugh! Ya know, it is an everyday battle. I am beginning to think there might be a 12 step program in my future soon, ha!