Thursday, February 14, 2008

VLCD #25- 12 days left...

R3P2D25
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 126.4
Today: 125.4
Release: 1.0
R3 Release: 16.6

Ed:
Yesterday: 231.0
Today: 231.0
Release: 0.0
R3 Release: 15.8

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: tea w/stevia
L: Catfish Creole
S: 1/2 grapefruit
D: chili w/ 1 egg (Thanks Smacmo-it was so good)!
S: 3 bites of fat free cottage cheese, 1 strawberry
3 L water, 3 c. tea w/stevia and 1 tsp h&h

Ask and you shall receive! Ed's sister called yesterday saying she keeps thinking about how much weight Ed and I have lost (she was with us this past weekend) and is ready "to do whatever you and Ed are doing!" HA! Granted this is the sister that said "there is no way I could do what ya'll are doing" and the same sister who said we "inspired her to go to the gym"...so her wheels have been turning! Oh I love it! We will be heading to Dallas (where she lives) for Easter and I told her when I get there I'll bring everything for her to start. Then she starts saying "no, I want to start NOW!" Isn't that funny?! I sent her the manuscript and the poor thing is just going to have to wait. People are used to these fad, crash diets and I explained to her that this is something that requires planning around special events and times when there are less temptations. So to say the least we are both excited!

Ahh, it's Valentine’s Day! My sweet Ed came home yesterday with flowers, one of those HUGE cards and....uh huh...chocolates and....uh huh....WINE!!! Ed has the hardest time waiting to give me surprises, even for Christmas we opened up all our presents the night before because he couldn't handle waiting any longer-he's so funny! So today we will be doing our wine diet, sticking to protein only and a couple glasses of wine-yummy! I'm to my LIW today so it took me 4 days of make up to get where I was before the planned interruption, not bad! Ed is almost there.

In response to my peeps:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lili- OhLili, I hope you feel better today! Thanks for hearing me sista! Hey, ya know sometimes a little "misbehavin" can knock the bug right out of you...LOL!

Mary Moe- LOL at your comment! My favorite people are the ones that think they know everything about the medical field...NOT! Have you ever noticed how much people talk about themselves and everything they "think" they know?! They like to talk and talk and talk when they are cluessless, clueless and clueless.

Smacmo- The egg with the chili....YUM! What a nice change, thanks girlfriend!

Becca- You are so sweet! Um your suggestions with my MIL are great but now I have the best punishment for her for NOT wanting my help. Now her son, daughter and me are all going to be struttin' our stuff and she's bound to come around-who cares, I got my first convert!

Monica
- What's up girl?! Are we on the same page or what?! We are now facing the issues of "well how are they going to keep it off?" Remember Biz' post the other day? Yeah, let them just "watch" us like we are watching them get bigger and bigger! Ahh, thanks for the compliments!

Oh Biz- You want me to spank you? Biz, that's not a punishment and we both know that! You don’t need to comment to me every day but I always like it! :)

Hope you all have a nice day today! Valentine’s day is lame (I was in labor on Valentine’s Day having my daughter 8 years ago) and since then I don't associate it with anything fun! Wait, we are having wine...hell yeah it'll be fun! We have 12 days left until LIW (but who's counting)?

6 comments:

EweWho said...

Oh, how COOL!

Hey! Dallas is just a little over 3 hours from us! Maybe I could talk David into a weekend getaway!

Sounds like you have a great day planned! Have a wonderful time!

BizBuzz said...

Um, YOU ARE COUNTING! Lookie there, it seems everything is just working out for you, what do you need ole Biz for anymore! ROFL Who loves you baby???

applebottomblues said...

OMG that is so funny! We opened our christmas gifts the night before too because DH just couldn't wait to give me my present. They'd get along great LOL. Isn't it nice to have a sweetie pie hubby? Nice goin Ed :)

Becca said...

I want to know what you did with the chocolates. Ed you're a sweetie, but chocolates? I could see the wine, but OMG. Can you tell I'm just salivating for them right now, that's why I keep saying CHOCOLATES???

Jen, my baby girl was born 34 years ago!!! Man I can't believe it!...

smacmo said...

I can't wait to hear about the wine diet!!! LOL I DID have wine on Weds night, as we were bottling our wine that we made at one of those water to wine places! Are you guys not skipping any days for immunity?

maryg911 said...

Yes, the over excited wannabe's!! It's great and all that she wants to do this but if you don't have the right mindset, you're setting yourself up for failure!! Ha, looks who talking, the chocoholic here!! Do as I say, not as I do!! Right?

That was so sweet of buddy boy to bring you flowers but wine, has he not learned yet?

Girl, you've been holding out on us, your daughter is 8?