Thursday, February 7, 2008

VLCD #22- Chinese New Year!

R3P2D22
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 125.6
Today: 125.0
Release: 0.6
R3 Release: 17.0

Ed:
Yesterday: 229.8
Today: 228.8
Release: 1.0
R3 Release: 18.0

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: nothing
S: J-apple
L: scallops w/ baked tomatoes and fresh basil
D: tuna w/ mustard and cucumbers
J-2 L water, Ed-2 L water

Wow, it’s Thursday already?! We almost made it another whole week!

So guess what? No, we didn’t deviate yesterday! We have decided to take a very short “planned interruption” this weekend. We have a friend/family beach party on Saturday with one of our favorite treats…boiled crawfish! I was thinking that we could be strong and just eat a “few” crawfish and a couple of beers and probably be okay then after some discussion with Biz (I’m mentioning her because if this doesn’t work I’m blaming her) we decided that since this is a special occasion and we would really like to enjoy ourselves it’s better to be safe than sorry! So yesterday was our LIW, we will do VLCD today and tomorrow then on Saturday…oh yeah, P3 baby w/crawfish dipped in butter-oh yeah! So on Sunday we will resume injections and VLCD. We are so excited!

"If you want something bad enough you'll find a way...if you don't, you'll find an excuse!"

Onto comments:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biz- Our little lab rat! It's okay you just keep rubbin' it in....all your little "tests" guess who is having crawfish baby!

Fattycakes- I know what you mean about this protocol becoming a habit. We are so used to it that even during P3 we feel "off!" Yeah, I've learned NOT to tell people that are just "asking" actually I have only told a couple of family members and it was waaaay over their heads! This weekend we will see many friends that we haven't seen in a long time so it will be interesting to see what they say! Ed likes to say "we shoot up!" LOL

Crystal- That was soooo funny! The crack, the Big Mac-shoot your funny! I don't know what Ed's thing is with the Mexican food...he loves the queso and chips. Now that we get to indulge a little this weekend I'm hoping he'll be "good" the rest of the time!

Wendy- Thanks girl! I know the scale is going down, I'm grateful but goooodness! Yeah, Ed is a great sponsor-NOT!

Becca- Oh you know I'm OCD so thanks for pointing that out! I guess it would've been more appropriate if I wrote "sloooooowly but sllllurry" thanks Miss Spellcheck!

Mary- Another one who pointed out my mistake! Sorry, Ed LOST 2.2 yesterday! I know it doesn't take much to confuse you...LOL! You and your Coca Cola-Maaaary!

Hope you all made it through the crazy weather and storms! Have a great day LOSERS!

6 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Shoot I aint saying a thing guys because I took pleasure in my planned "interruption" in December. Enjoy yourselves! You deserve it. You losses have been fab!

Oh and I have to admit....I have never eaten crawfish before. I love me some shrimp though!
:)

Crystal :D

BizBuzz said...

Oh yeah, my shoulders are BIG - I can take the heat, go ahead and BLAME ME if it doesn't work. But you will be taking all the credit if it does wont you? I see how you are!

beachbrights said...

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! Drink a couple for me!

Have fun, Kiddos-
XOXO

EweWho said...

Well, after the day you've had today, I'm sure that you are gonna behave differently than you would have if you hadn't gone shopping, huh?

You have done so well this round that it's been hard to keep up with ya!

smacmo said...

I know what you mean about not sharing the whole story about this protocol. ! We had friends in last weekend, and they would have stroked out if they knew that I was "shooting up" I already stretched it when they asked if this was a doctor's plan or one of those weight loss places...to which I replied, a Dr's plan of course! :)))

Yall enjoy the crawfish ...and the booze!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I like Ed -- "we shoot up" -- !!!!! I need to remember that line. EXCEPT with people who know I have a kid -- once you have a kid all drug jokes are suspect!!! I mean, I still have a warped sense of humor!!!

Ok, enough 'bout me. Have a GREAT time at the beach, THANKS SO MUCH for telling us all about the beach and crawfish and beer, as I sit here in podunk frigging Cleveland, outside is "colder than a well-digger's a**" (as Tom Waits would say), walking through the snowdrifts getting snow in my boots and my gas bill is going to put me out into the streets .... Oh yeah, THANKS.. He he. Some heavy sarcasm there. He he. Funny funny.

I can't wait 'til my daughter grows up, then I anm moving straight back to my home, California, anywhere with a beach!!!

Truly, all silly sarcasm aside, have a great time -- you guys have earned it! You have lost so much!