Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 26, VLCD #22 Back to business!

R3P2D26
Jennifer:
Today: 129.4
Gain: 3.8 (from LIW)
R3 Release: 12.6

Ed:
Today: 236.0
Gain: 6.2
R3 Release: 10.8

The party is OVER! Wow, we had a great time! We ate tons of crawfish and had tons of fun! We aren't worried about the gain. I drank almost a gallon of water yesterday and my body is totally retaining. We did great up until the Fish Fry yesterday. I did the best I could to pick off the breading but c'mone! Plus all the sauces-yum! Oh, and I did have 3 bites of the most heavenly carrot cake!

I missed my buds! Can't wait to go check on ya'll! Here are some pics!

Hope you all have a great Monday! I owe all of you comments and will be stopping by today to share some lub!

7 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Holy cow girl! First off love the hair. Secondly you BOTH look phenom! Look at Jen showin some skin! LOL :P

Sounds like you did well considering the party foods...agh...those are the worst...BUT THE BEST! LOL Glad you both had a great time.

Crystal

BizBuzz said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! WOO HOO FOR YOU TWO! You are so GQ!!! Look at the both of you! What a transformation! WOW!!!!

I am in awe, really!!! Your hair!!!! LOVING EVERYTHING!

maryg911 said...

You are one HOT momma!! Love the haircut too!!

Wow now I want to be like you when I grow up!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you both look amazing!!! And jen, you can see in your eyes how happy you are. They're just sparkling! Great pix, great hair, looks like it was a great party! Glad you're back!

EweWho said...

I've been missing you!!

You look fabulous! I love the hair! You're gonna slide right into that birthday looking GOOD!

Ed must have enjoyed himself more than you did at the party! LOL You'll both be sliding right back down that scale in no time.

Renee said...

You look beautiful as always. And the new 'do really suits you, you skinny thang. FAAAABULOUS!

And Ed? ROWR! I can't believe the difference in him as well. Amazing.

You're both stunning. I'm glad you both had a wonderful time. Welcome back to P2!

beachbrights said...

Oh my gosh, you cute, cute, girl (you too Ed)!!

I love the little black sweater/shirt with a little belly showing...precious! You look like a sexy Mama!

Oh yea, cute, cute hair!!!!!

I want to be just like you...

XOXO-