Sunday, February 24, 2008

VLCD #35-the never ending round...

R3P2D35
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 122.2
Today: 122.8
Gain: 0.4
R3 Release: 19.2

Ed:
Yesterday: 229.0
Today: 231.0
Gain: 2.0
R3 Release: 15.8


Yesterday’s Menu:
B: coffee w/stevia
L: 1/2 c tuna salad, 4 strawberries, 2 glass of champagne
D: chicken fajita pizza (toppings only) E: 3 beers J: 2 glasses of white wine
1 L water

Well as you can see by the GAIN we had a great day yesterday!!! Like I mentioned I had a baby shower to go to which was on the other side of Houston where we used to live. We don't get around that part of town very often so after the shower was over we just "had" to stop at our favorite pub and have some gourmet pizza and drinks! Ed ate one entire piece (with crust) then we just picked off the toppings...it was delish and worth every ounce (or pounds) we gained! It really is crazy how much Ed gains in one night-he doesn't care! LOL

Ya'll are so funny asking if we went shopping for "naughty or nice!" So sorry I have nothing exciting to report other then I bought some slacks that are a size 3! It's really interesting because in my mind I think I'm a certain size (bigger) so when I try on clothes that I think will fit and they are too big, it's shocking! I am so pleased with the sculpting that has taken place on this round (even with all the deviations)! I'm smaller now in size than I've ever been (in my adult years) and yet I'm still not under 120. It really doesn't matter what the scale says! If I could I'd just keep going until all the fat is gone and I get "ravenously hungry" as Dr. S explains. Ed wants to go 2 more weeks and I have plenty of HCG so we are thinking about giving it a shot (pun intended)! Also I found cheaper flights to Mexico if we leave on the 15th of April. So even if we ended around the 11th of March we'll be in P4 by the time we leave. This is like the never ending round!!!

I'm looking forward to a "chill" day today! Ed loves to go to garage sales and flea markets and he's trying to talk me into going today...he's so funny!

Have a nice slooow relaxing Sunday! Is it really almost Monday again?!

2 comments:

maryg911 said...

Jennay, you are too funny!!! So is Ed by the way!! Looks like you both jumped onto the sabatoge boat I'm in, haa!! Not really.

Wow, a size 3??? Yes, that's the HCG reshaping and redistributing, awesome, huh? I bought some jeans from a girl at work that was selling her brand new never worn size 3's and 0's. Talk about wishful thinking. I wanted them for my daughter because she can wear that size but she only selected 1 pair but I bought 5!!

Wow, so you guess are going for the gusto, 2 more weeks???

applebottomblues said...

Looks like we both had alot of fun yesterday. I gained about as much as Ed so lets see who can lose it first.

Shopping for clothes just got a little better didn't it?! Size 3? seriously? Size 3! I ain't seen that since grammer school... You go on with your bad self jenn!