Friday, February 15, 2008

VLCD #26- The wine was a success (for one of us)!

R3P2D26
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 125.4
Today: 124.8
Release: 0.6
R3 Release: 17.2

Ed:
Yesterday: 231.0
Today: 231.0
Release: 0.0
R3 Release: 15.8

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: tea w/stevia
L: E: 3 beef tacos (1 tortilla) J: 1/4 c ff cottage cheese
D: 3 glasses of wine, 1 king crab leg
2 L water, 2 c. tea w/stevia and 1 tsp h&h

Oh our night was great my friends!!! The only mishap was the HUGE card that Ed got me fell over and knocked off my vase of flowers and my favorite vase broke! If ya'll only knew Ed, this is very typical! We always joke that he's like a "bull in a china cabinet" it was actually quite funny! Like he always says "we'll buy another one!"

So I lost .6 and buddy boy stayed the same. He knew to not eat tacos but claims he was "so hungry"...I'm so beating him this round!!! Well Biz has got me all thinking about stuff-damn her! I have really been focused on 115 and then I changed it to 118 as my goal and then she started asking me why I am set on a number. Dr. S says to go until your abnormal fat is gone and your become ravenously hungry. Hmm, I really want to be done by my b-day on the 1st! We shall see....

Onto my blogg buddies:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regina- If there is anyway ya'll can come to Dallas we would love to meet! If all else fails we could meet in between Tulsa and Dallas! Oh let me know, that would be so fun!!!

Biz- Eww, you're always messin’ with my mind! I guess I'm not counting anymore...you are absolutely right about what you said (as always)!

Monica- Our husbands are very similar...I tell you that all the time! Right down to getting us tatts for our b-days! We got us some good ones huh?!

Becca- The chocolates...um I put them in the freezer, I hid them! They are those delish Ghiradelli carmels...evil!!! Becca your daughter is 34? OMG, did the time fly or what? I look at how fast 8 years have gone...oh my!

Smacmo- OMG, you were in my dream last night! Is that funny or what? I will go to your blog to tell you about it...it's really funny! And what water wine place? Oh you need to fill me in on that one girlfriend! To answer your question-we were skipping our injections on Sunday's but now since we did the planned interruption and have 11 days left we are just going straight through not skipping any days. You know that the immunity issue may just be a theory right?

Marrray- My funny little Mary! His sis is really excited and I really hope she's going to do this! I know she doesn't know what she's in for and I hope to God she is ready! I told her she needs these few weeks to focus on what she wants and determine what her motivating factor is because it's not easy...remember how it was on R1P2...OMG! That first week Ed and I thought we were goin' die-it's really funny looking back on it! We were so addicted to our comfort foods! Yes, my adorable Marinne (Ma-rinn) is 8 today-she said when she woke up today she almost forgot it was her birthday...aww, she is so adorable (and looks just like me)! ;)

Sorry for the late post today (it's Biz' fault)! I'm on my way to check on my buds!

TGIF!!!!

3 comments:

maryg911 said...

I am definitely doing the beer diet today!!!! As soon as I get home I'm popping one of the suckas and chuggin' it down, yea!!!

Oh, its her birthday? Happy Birthday to Marinne!!!

Ed, tacos, eh??

Wow, R1P2, yes those were trying times, what am I taking about, I'm still testing and cheating myself!!

BizBuzz said...

It's always my fault isn't it. And you thought I was going to bed didn't you??? Did you think I could actually go to sleep without paying you a visit??? G'night my sweet, sleep tight.

smacmo said...

Hey Jenn, so you are dreaming about me eh? OMG, you must be seriously bored!!! LOL we will have to meet up some time. That would be fun! Maybe we could meet up and make our own wine..here in Asutin, the place is called "Water to Wine" I think that there is one in Houston, and there is one similar in Dallas. It was lots of fun! You get to produce your own label and everything!