Monday, February 4, 2008

VLCD #19- No issues today...

R3P2D19
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 127.0
Today: 126.4
Release: 0.6
R3 Release: 15.0

Ed:
Yesterday: 231.6
Today: 231.6
Release: 0.0
R3 Release: 15.2

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: coffee w/stevia (Ed)
L: grilled chicken
D: J-2 glasses of merlot, E-3 Miller Lites
3 L water

Yep Wine and Beer! It’s all goooooood! I was happy to see a loss today-even though I know sometimes when you deviate it may not show up until the following day. I weighed myself again not too long ago and saw 125.8! I’m not taking that weight because it’s not my normal weigh in time but that was a great number to see and I can’t wait to see it again “for real” this week!

So last night we looked at pictures of ourselves before we started the protocol-OMG! It’s amazing how you can gain and gain and not really notice-until you see a picture! We decided to take more pics last night and the changes are remarkable! After looking at my pics I started to question if I should stop at 120 lbs. I am happy with the way I look now and if it all ended today (which it’s not) I would be proud of my accomplishments- the hard work has paid off!

Ed still has another round left and has been having a harder time this round than the other two, so if we did end sooner than the 40 days he’d be thrilled!

So we’ll see! I just mixed up a fresh batch of HCG and we should be good to go for as long as we decide!

Onto to my support group-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Girliegirl- What’s up BFF? Thanks for everything girlfriend! Today is D-day for you…can’t wait to see how you do! Welcome to P2 (again) we can do this…I’m here for ya!

Smacmo- Hey, thanks for the visit! Yeah, I’m getting over this whole number on the scale issue. Shoot I don’t have any clothes that fit and that’s the fun part! Hope you’ve recovered from your “wild weekend!” LOL

Regina- No worries…taking those pics and comparing did me soooo much good yesterday! I’m trying to be calm and level headed like YOU! No webcam yet…but I will! You and Biz can’t use yours until I get mine-SORRY!

Mary- Yeah, yesterday was a bad/good day! It’s so funny how you pick up on my vibe! I love ya Mary! Ya know how HCG messes with TOM? I think I am being hormonal and Ed was buggin’ me yesterday because he wanted to go out! We “compromised” on the alcohol! I take myself too seriously sometimes and I need to learn to live life a little even when I’m on the protocol! Like you, Miss Krispy Kreme!

Lili- Thank you sweet Lili! You are another very level headed, wise example! Thanks for your encouraging words, always! Can you give me your email? Email me at je_mcnair@yahoo.com!

I can’t believe I waited to start my blog on my last round…I wonder how I ever made it the first 2 rounds without ya’ll! I’ll still be blogging for P3, P4 and when Ed starts his next round-so no matter what, I’ll be here for you all too!

Have a goooooooood Monday!

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Ok, ok, my affair with Mr. Kreme is over!! Glad your in better spirits today and congrats on the loss!! Wow, I'm ready to go buy a 12 pack and try the Ed & Jen protocol diet!! J/K
Talking about TOM, when he visited me last week, it had only been 3 weeks since my last one, what a bastard!!
Tell buddy boy to settle down and get serious and lay off the sauce!!
Luv ya both!!

BizBuzz said...

WOO HOO FOR YOU!!! You rawk my friend, just rawk - more damage could have been done, but you kept it all at bay!!! WTG!!!

Crystal Lee said...

Hey hon congrats on the booze diet! LOL Loving it. :P

So I still need to contact the travel people or they need to contact me...LOL I sent an email but no response yet. I will keep you posted.

An answer to your question yesterday I want to lose 30 lbs. So I am looking at 255 or so. Just as long as I get into the 250s I will be cool!

Crystal

Anonymous said...

The "Booze & Looze" diet -- how much better can it get than that? I sent you an email :)