Friday, February 8, 2008

VLCD #23- Yesterday was "4" me!!!

R3P2D23
Jennifer:
Yesterday: 125.0
Today: 125.0
Release: 0.0
R3 Release: 17.0

Ed:
Yesterday: 228.8
Today: 229.8
Gain: 1.0
R3 Release: 17.0

Yesterday’s Menu:
B: tea w/stevia
L: grilled chicken and celery
D: eggs (1 whole egg & 1 egg white) 3 bites of cottage cheese, 1 pickle
2 L water

Yesterday was our first day of no injections and we were hungry! I mean there's no way the HCG could be out of our system but wow, I wanted some food! No loss today, but ask me if I care! NOPE because yesterday was the day "4" me!

It all started when I hit my 40 lb mark yesterday (to the ounce)! Then we decided to go get my wedding ring resized because it was so big (and stressing me out). Ed lost his wedding ring on Christmas day because it was so big (his diamond not cheap ring mind you)...ewww! Anyway, they measured my finger and OMG my finger size is a 4!!! So it gets better. We both wanted to go shopping to get a couple of new outfits for our fun weekend (since nothing fits). Well I started grabbing size 6's with hope. I started trying them on and holy hell they were too big! I was thinking "no way" I ran out and grabbed 1 pair of 4's put them on as fast as possible-they fit in the legs, past the bootay, up the waist and viola they zipped and buttoned up PERFECTLY! I yelled from the dressing room to Ed "come here, OMG" he was so cute and was thrilled for me. I don't remember being a size 4 (maybe once)! I had to try on 2 different pairs and styles just to make "sure" and yep, I'm a freakin' size 4!!!

It doesn't get any better than that 4 me! I had my moment yesterday! Everything that ever seemed hard or a sacrifice while doing this protocol made it all worth it!

Today we are going shopping for Ed. I'm also going to go get my hair cut. It's to the middle of my back and I'm ready to chop it off (it took 2 days to convince Ed) but I'm doing it!!!! I'm going to have Ed take pics tonight so ya'll can see my new hair and my new hot pair of jeans! I'll post them tomorrow.

So really, it's not all about the # on the scale. I would never think I could weigh 125 and be a size 4 and honestly I could stop now and be thrilled! We are going until the end of Feb. so we both can drop that extra 10 lbs and then Ed will start his R4 in April!

Ya'll are probably thinking "whatever you Bee-o-tch" but it's all good! Thanks for being a part of my "moment!" I can't wait to be apart of all yours....don't stop, you are worth it, a moment like that IS WORTH IT!!!

Onto comments:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal- Thanks for the love sista! Being from Utah I never even heard of crawfish. The first time I saw them I was freaking out. Ed started peelin' and I started munchin' I love them! He used to have to peel them for me but now I am a champ crawfish eater-I can eat me some crawfish!

Biz- Okay I'll take the heat eaither way, I won't blame you! I can't imagine a gain this weekend especially if I make sure and not eat sugar/starches...we'll see! Are you jealous yet? I'm going to call you when I'm on my 5th beer....HA! Then we'll see how good those green beans are-LOL!

CB- Our sweet little CB! I will drink away your problems okay, that's just the kind of friend I am! Hope today is a little brighter and less stinky for you!

Regina- It's been hard to keep up with me? You are doing great...I think your #'s are better than mine! Thaks for being my little cheerleader...always! Love ya Regina!

Smacmo- Hey girl! See your learning...I had someone ask us "so where do you get your steroids from" after that I decided, to keep it our "little secret!" Of coarse this Dr. surpervised (wink, wink).

Lili- Oh Lili, nothing like a good belly laugh first thing in the morning, you always keep me laughin! I wouldn't recommend using any lines Ed uses-I'm alway having to smack him! As I've mentioned before I grew up in Utah so I know...the cold sucks! I'll think of you while I'm chillin' in my beach chair k?! Sorry Lili!

Okay so today is another exciting day. I'll be chopping the hair like I chopped the fat! I'm so excited! Hope you all have a great day too! Thanks for always being here for us!

7 comments:

BizBuzz said...

HA! I am so stinking happy for you I cannot even contain myself. Geesh, how exciting all of that was huh??? I kept telling you to go shopping, I kept telling you that things would be different. GEESH! You go on with your bad self and ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I think last time I was a size 4 was in junior high (I was already 5'6" then) -- go on wid yor bad self!!! That's thrilling!! For me, at 5'8" I think size 8 will be the magic number!!

Crystal Lee said...

I almost started to cry!!! I am so happy for you honey! What a huge moment and you should be so proud of what you have accomplished...both of you! I am looking to an 8 and I will be set. LOL
Hmmmm I wonder if the security cameras were watching and the guards were on "stand by" when you started screaming? LOL!!! Too cool...good job.

Crystal :D

Renee said...

FANTASTIC, woman! I'm so so happy & excited for you. I can just feel your excitement in that moment ooooozing through your words. I'm all jittery with big face-brightening smiles right now. So wonderful.

Also, my hair used to hit right above my rear and I got it chopped off to my shoulders. SO freeing AND I donated it all to Locks of Love. I'm also back to my natural hair color (red) and it feels great. Amazing what one little (or BIG) haircut can do for you!

Love ya!

maryg911 said...

Well, la di da!!! j/k I am so frickin' thrilled for ya!!! I don't think I've ever been a size 4 except maybe when I was 3, ha!! Enjoy your lucky number and play the lotto or something.

Sorry, thought I had posted yesterday but I promise I read your post!! Luv ya and buddy boy too!!

smacmo said...

Way to go!!!!!!! That just so rocks! And it gives me all kind of hope! I can't wait to see the pics of little ole you with your stylin new 'do! Ok, so I have to ask, where do yall live that you're going to a crawfish boil?

smacmo said...

Ok, I'm a moron...I just looked at your profile...I'm in Austin! Where are yall?