Saturday, May 3, 2008

VLCD #1- Here we go again!!!

R4P2D1

Ed:
Today: 238.0

And he's off.....

Ed started out right, he really lived up his 2 loading days. Last round he said he didn't load enough so he had to make sure that he didn't let that happen again (wink, wink).

It's been really funny listening to Ed's new found determination for doing this round better than any other round and "going until I get to 199 lbs, however long it takes!" You tell 'em hun!

I feel out of the loop planning for Ed's food and not planning for "our" food. I plan on cooking us the same meals (I'll just eat more). I'm excited for Ed to hit goal-if he doesn't deviate he could lose some pounds FAST! In previous rounds he always had great losses but would deviate-so I think he's determined enough this round to get it done (especially since it's going to be his last round).

Things are settling down a bit. On Monday I'll start back into my fitness program. I have been feeling great! My last weigh in I was 125.2, I'm going to get back down to 120 as my maintenance weight. This week I'll stick to mostly proteins and raw foods.

Well shoot it's been so long since I've responded to comments so, in response to comments:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bizinator- I know, aren't those pics perfect pics of paradise? I always get bugged that Ed takes so many pictures but thank goodness he does!!! Biz, thanks for everything-I love you!

B- Hey you!! Thanks so much for your comments and checking on us and thanks for your sweet compliments. I need to go check on ya!

Marrray Moe- It's my Texas sis! Glad you liked the pics..."hot" did you call me "hot?" Talking about hot...it's almost summer and you better get ready ready to wear a bikini with me!

Amie- Another sweet blogger bud who leaves us the nicest comments-THANKS GIRL! I wonder how you've been doin'-I'm so glad to have you back in Protocoland-we missed ya!

Liz- Awww thanks, you are so sweet. Being on the M&J Show was quite the experience-we are glad we looked normal unlike the psycho Dr.! So glad to hear you'll be starting another round. It seems like so many people are starting! We're here for ya!

Jan- You're so great, thanks so much for being here for us and always cheering us on.

Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments-ya'll sure know how to make us feel good!

Okay well I'm off to make lunch-have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Amie said...

Woo hoo!! Go Ed!!

*clapclap*whistle*clapclap* !!!

I'm going to make it my goal to stay ahead of you in pounds ... but I'm not sure I should hold my breath! LOL

I just told my BF that he could tattoo me again after I lose 20 pounds, and he seems to think that's going to take awhile ... muahahahahaa

Becca said...

Wow! Hurray Ed's on the "NO GRAVY" train with the rest of us. Welcome back big guy, or should I say, shrinking guy! I'm sure it's going to be different for both of you with Ed on the protocol and Jenn on maintenance. But I'm sure you'll both do just fine.
Way to go ED!!!!

maryg911 said...

Oh Jen, after yesterday, you are going to have to make the drive down here to slap yo sista silly, ha!!

Yes, Ed should be able to meet his goal as long as he doesn't cheat!!

Keep us posted on both of ya'lls progress!!

Luvya, take care!!!

Anonymous said...

COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY ED GAINED 15 LBS SINCE THE LAST ROUND AND JENN GAINED 10... IF THIS ISN'T A BANDAID THERAPY

triplejtb said...

Welcome back to protocol Ed....if he gets out of line Jenn...send him to Biz

---Jan---

smacmo said...

Keep him in line Jenn! Keep him in line! LOL Tell Ed that we are looking forward to his antics!

Cynthia said...

I have just started the program on Thursday and have already lost 7 lbs. I am very excited. You go ED!

Unknown said...

Hi everyone. I like how friendly everyone on this blog is. I have some questions that maybe you can answer? How od you take whatever it is you take...is it a pill, or shake, etc? What are the side effects aside from looking f'ing amazing?