Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ed: P2D18-C'mon let's get to the teens already!

R4P2D18
Ed:
Today's Loss: -0.4
Total R4 Loss: -16.0
Current weight: 222.0

Jennifer:
121.2

Well helllllllllllllo there! Wow things could have been so much worse (as far as the scale goes). This weekend we were not home at all so we had to do the best we could. Ed actually did pretty good, he's still a pound lower than where he was on Thursday and I'm .6 down! What Ed did while eating out is he made sure he stayed as close to 500 cals as possible. I've learned what works best for me is to focus on eating plenty of protein with veggies. Ed keeps commenting how the HCG has really made it where he hasn't been hungry, gotta love it!

So guess what? This weekend we are going to...another crawfish boil! Ed says he doesn't want to take an interrupted break so he'll just have to deal with any gain! This will be the last crawfish boil of the season so we couldn't pass it up! ;)

Not much to report! We are busy getting ready for the summer since all 4 kids will be out! I feel like we have so much to do in a short 3 weeks. We are really looking forward to it!

Thanks to our fellow bloggers for your comments! We also want to give a special shout out to Jerry from Richmond, VA-It's awesome you decided to take the plunge! We wish you as much success as we've had-it's been an amazing journey so far. Please keep us posted (your comments crack us up)!

We'll be updating again in a few days! Thanks as always for your visits! Take care friends.

9 comments:

BizBuzz said...

WOO HOO!!! You both done GOOD - you should be proud, tell Ed tho he is giving me time to catch up. LOL

Take care and have a great week my sweet!

applebottomblues said...

It's great that you've figured out what works best for you. After eating out, Ed has done great! Now watch out for that crawfish boil.... you guys sure did have a LOT of fun at the last one. Have a great week you two!

Burcu J said...

You guys did great! Its nice to learn what works for our body, I think this protocol made us listen our bodies! I never did that before. Oh. I tried to carry 50lbs cat food today at walmart, I failed to do so. It was sooo darn heavy!!! I can't believe I was carrying that around for years!Thank you for stopping by.
Take Care and Have fun ;)

Becca said...

OMG another crawfish boil! I hope Ed does okay with it. He should do better since it's not the first one of the season when you've been starving for it for a while. So ED, good luck with showing some restraint! LOL!
I think you guys are doing just awesome still losing while traveling. That is just the hardest thing to do. Keep on updating whenyou can. i love to read what you've been up to...

maryg911 said...

You guys are doing awesome and you Ms. Jennay are the posterchild for this protocol!!

Love ya, take care!!

Unknown said...

Jen and Ed,

P2D3

Thanks for the shout out! It really made my day. I needed it.

I'm P2D3 and haven't lost anything yet, but I'm so excited. I feel great! Although, I've noticed that I feel a little more moody. Perhaps it's the eggs. They give me gas.

What do y'all think of P1? Necessary or optional. I didn't P1 cause I'm uncomfortable with certain things.

My mom told me to stop the protocol today. It really made me mad/sad/confused. She said I looked like a heroin addict and that being a fattie was healthy. What? Being a fattie is healthy? Since when? Like maybe back in the Middle Ages! I told her that she was just another one of those damn "naysayers" and to mind her business. I really think she was just mad that I stopped eating her cooking. They were just too buttery for me now that I'm an hCG follower and disciple.

Do you think hCG would work for animals too, or do think they make animal versions? I have a couple of cats that are sooo fat. I had to buy those little foam steps so they would be able to climb on top of my bed. I thought I could start injecting them too. They are just so fat! I know it seems silly, but thought I would throw it out there.

Keep up the good work. It's great to know I have friends like you out there to support me.

Jerry H.
Richmond, VA

Liz said...

Hey you two! Great to see you! You have done GOOOOOOOD! Way to go! Ed you just go right ahead and enjoy that crawfish boil! You will have no problem at all! Besides.... What are holiday weekends for? Crawfish and beer of course! LOL (oh, oh, did I say that? Sorry... I guess I should be a little more protocol supportive. Caught me at a weak moment. So have light beer! hee hee hee)

Liz said...

Hey Jenn, tell Jerry to set up a blog! Glad he took the plunge! But not sure about the hCG for cats idea! LOL

Candi and kids said...

Where do you guys buy you HCG from???? I am thinking about starting the protocol