Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ed: P2D6!

R4P2D6
Ed:
Yesterday's Loss: - 2 lbs
Today's Loss: - 1 lb
Total R4 Release: -12.0
Current weight: 226.0

Jennifer:
122.2 (down 1.2)
(did an egg day yesterday)

Hi ya'll! Quick post today! Ed is down 12 lbs already-he was a little disappointed that he "only" lost 1 lb this morning but HE figured out that he had too much Soy Milk yesterday (I told him but he thought it would be "okay"). I want to clarify that the ONLY reason why we are drinking Soy Milk is because we need to use it up. On previous rounds Ed and I only used half and half and we would recommend you use that. If all else fails-follow the manuscript! LOL

I've been at 123.4 so yesterday I decided to do an egg day to see if this weight is my set point. I lost 1.2 (which normally on egg days I lose more than that). So I'm thinking this is right where my body wants to be-and I'm JUST FINE with that!

We need to get going but I wanted to tell Marrrray, Crystal (I wrote a comment in your blog about the dressing), Connie, Becca, Lil, Biz, Jan, B, THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

Jerry, this is Ed! All those things being said is from all the "nay-sayers." Dr. Simeons' Protocol is not something new. There have been thousands and thousands of successful cases (male and female) with no ill side effects. I have had none of the issues you are referring to. BTW, this is not anything close to Steroids or HCH! HCG is a natural hormone. Let me know if you have another questions! Again I've been overweight my entire life and because of this Protocol and the HCG I'm finally losing weight and feeling better than I ever have-you should go for it!

We appreciate all your visits-we'll update again soon!

8 comments:

Becca said...

Wow Ed, you're still doing great even after the weight loss slowed down to JUST one pound a day! (can't believe you complained about that!) But I gotta say, I'm impressed with how well you're doing so far. Keep it up!

And Jen, you have your hands full now. He's starting to ignore your advice!

BizBuzz said...

Hey Jenn, thanks for changing the link on your blog to my blog. ED???? You are doing PHENOM my friend! OMG! Look at that weight just falling off of you!

Jenn, congrats on your set point my sweet, it's gotta feel good!

Liz said...

Ed, 12 pounds down already? GOOD for YOU! That is awesome! You and Jenn have done terrific!

I have just returned from another trade show and am ready to get down to business on another P2 round. My goal is a 30 day round and I am pushing to lose a minimum of 20 pounds. So wish me well, and I will talk with you guys more soon! Take care!

Burcu J said...

Greedy Ed..lol.. I'm so happy when I lose a pound. He is doing great and so do you my friend, but I don't know what you trying to do?? You look great, stop already!!! :)
XOXO

maryg911 said...

You guys are doing most excellent!! I feel for Ed, don't we all get a bit greedy with the first week's losses?

You guys are doing great keep us posted!!!

Luv ya, take care!!

Anonymous said...

Great job, both of you!

And good reply to Jerry's comment. HCG is used at MUCH larger doses than we use to treat testicle issues -- weight lifters use it. But, as it is not officially a 'sex hormone' it cannot emasculate a man, as would giving him estrogen (the female hormone) would do.

applebottomblues said...

Wow... Ed you are really doing great!
Nakia SLOWED down to ONLY 1 lb a day too. You guys are just too much!

And great answer's to Jerry's comment Ed. I had no idea there were rumors like that about hcg. It sounds like folks are really confusing it with steroids. Nice Job!

Crystal Lee said...

So its funny how I read ya'lls blog frequently but do not post. So here is my virtual hug for you guys! LOL :) I am still around even though I am not doing the protocol yet. I have had so much going on and family coming and going that I did not want to set myself up for failure. Hmmmmm.
Ed I see you are doing well my sweets so keep it up! Loved you guys on TV. I almost peed myself when I saw you on there! HA! Thanks for doing the followup and YouTube as well. TV can be so biased and confusing. I think the followup helped answer several questions for people. :) I should be starting back after June 1. Take care guys!
Crystal