Monday, May 5, 2008

Ed: P2D3 Happy Cinco De Mayo!

R4P2D3
Ed:
Yesterday: 235.0
Today: 231.0
Release: -4.0
Total R4 Release: -7.0

Jennifer:
123.6

What? It's Monday again already!!! Hope ya'll had a great weekend!

Ed is off to a GREAT start! It's amazing to me that in just 2 VLCD days he has already lost 7 lbs. On the last round Ed's favorite meal was chili so I've been making that for him for the past 2 days, as both meals (he's so easy to please). For his fruit he's been eating 1/2 grapefruit in the morning and the other half in the evening. Yesterday he was saying that he can tell he has HCG back in his system because he hasn't felt any hunger!

I want to get back down to my more realistic weight of 120 lbs (115 was a bit low for my maintenance weight). Since before Mexico I have not exercised, I was planning on it today but it's so rainy outside so tomorrow will be day! It shouldn't take me long to lose these last few pounds. It's such a wonderful feeling to eat what I feel like eating and not gain (granted I eat lots of organic fruits, veggies, no processed or fried foods). I've even had pasta and rice this week and I weigh less than my last weigh in! LOVE IT!!!

In response to comments:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aime- Hey girly! It's so unfair how good guys do on this protocol-lucky dawgs!!! Well Mr. Ed is determined to have his weight gone by the end of May and if he's a "good boy" he just may. Tattoo? c'mon hurry Aim!

Becca- "NO GRAVY" train is right! It does seem strange having him on P2 on me not. I keep telling him that I feel like "I'm forgetting something." Thank goodness I'm at goal because I wouldn't want to do it again. His mind set is so much stronger this round than any other round (probably because he knows not only does he have ME but he has ya'll to whip him into shape)!

Marrray- D'hope (stupid TOM)! Okay we're on our way to "slap our sista silly"-love ya girl and you'll have the small gain lost in a couple of days!

Anonymous- Thanks for your comment! We worked really hard for those gains living it up in Mexico for 10 days (not being on a diet)! You wouldn't believe how much food we ate for that small of a gain! After a few days of being home we were at the same weights as we were before we left! Ed was trying to set a record on his 2 load days for his 4th round (and he feels he accomplished that-LOL). Amazingly in just 2 days he's already lost 7 lbs! In 7 1/2 months of doing this protocol this is the farthest thing from any "band-aid therapy" we have seen and done! One thing Ed and I know for a fact is that if we aren't getting the results, we are NOT following the protocol. I seem to be "stuck" between 121-125 lbs and a size 4 no matter what I eat! Not bad considering I've been off my last round and eating normally for over 8 weeks (most people have a hard time not gaining even when they are on a diet).

Jan- And how YOU been? Yeah that's it, I'll just have Biz handle Ed this round (except she doesn't scare him)! LOL

Shell- Ya'll are so funny! I'm looking forward to his antics too! LOL Like I've mentioned he has a new found determination this round to get this done ONCE and for ALL! Keep the faith!!

It's so exciting to have so many people on P2! Hope ya'll have a great week, keep shrinking!!!

Thanks for checking on us!

6 comments:

applebottomblues said...

Hey you guys... Ed you really are in a zone! Great job not deviating! 2 servings of beef is really working for you. I gain when I do that, but I 'm going to start giving Nakia 2 beefs a day. You guys seem to do well with the protein.

I was just looking at your pictures. I know you've been told over and over again, but I'm gonna say it again... You both look fantastic!

Becca said...

ED you da MAN!!!! I'm really jealous of your ability to lose like that! And Jenn, you're so sweet to keep cooking all his fave P2 meals even though you don't have to eat that way yourself! I'm sure he appreciates it.

BizBuzz said...

OMG - I wanna comment so bad to that ANON poster, but you handled it with SO much grace Jenn, hats off to you. Band Aid therapy my A$$. Geesh, someone needs a smack.

Ok, over it.

Ed, you are the THROW DOWN! I am so incredibly proud of you! And I try not to say that with a condescending attitude, but with incredible feeling. I love you both!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Ed doing just great, I also will start back sat or sun. Wish me luck :)
Have a good one.

Amie said...

I am pouting. POUTING, I say!! Ed canNOT SERIOUSLY have already caught up with me his SECOND DAY IN.

ConSORN it!

OK, over it. ;D lol This is good - it makes me want to try harder and deviate ... Not at all. lol Not so easy with Mr. I-eat-what-I-want-when-I-want man here, but I will prevail! And darn it, I'm going to try to beat your butt in weight lost by the end of my P2. You'll still have a week to go, but since you're a (stinken!) man I'm sure our losses will be neck-and-neck!

Do I sound bitter?? lol I'm not - thanks for the incentive! GREAT losses so far!

triplejtb said...

Excellent start Ed...wow 4lb drop overnight...and good work getting to your comfort weight Jenn...I agree that we must accept the weight that our body finds comfortable...120 lb looks gooooood for you

---Jan---