Friday, May 16, 2008

Ed: P2D14-Another day in Protocoland!

R4P2D14
Ed:
Today's Release: (loss) -0.0
Total R4 Release: (loss) -15.0
Current weight: 223.0

Jennifer:
121.8

What's up LOSERS who are major WINNERS! Wow, things have been a bit hectic for us these last couple of days. We've had to eat out a couple of times so Ed hasn't exactly stuck to the protocol BUT he hasn't been gaining-which is great! Today Ed is doing the P2 "egg day" to get the fat loss back in action!

I'm happy to report that I'm feeling much better and eating a very balanced P4 menu and still maintaining. I'm not limiting myself on starches and I'm eating what sounds good (which a lot of the time is salads). As I've mentioned before, I feel that my body has found it's set point. It's been 2 months since my LIW and I'm 6.8 over. I think 115 is a bit unrealistic-for me, 120 is a very healthy weight so to maintain right here NOT being on a diet feels wonderful! Guess what? The Protocol WORKS!!!

Hope all is well our blogger buds-I will be making my rounds today to get caught up on ya'll! Thank you so much for all your sweet comments and well wishes!

We will be gone most of the weekend (weddings and family) so I hope Ed can continue being strong....we shall see! LOL

Have a great Friday and a great weekend! Love you guys!!!

9 comments:

maryg911 said...

Jennay!! I miss my Jennay!! You are such an inspiration to all of us. I'm glad you are holding steady and I'm sure you feel fantastic!!!

Please keep us posted on how buddy boy's P2 egg day turns out!!

Luv you guys, take care!!!

BizBuzz said...

Doing good as per normal, why would I think any different! Give Ed KUDOS for me! I still want to join him in a beer, but I haven't reached my goal yet, still chipping away. Love you both!

triplejtb said...

So glad to hear all is well....and you all are maintaining and still losing...

---Jan---

Burcu J said...

Its nice to hear that you are maintaining great my friend, and Ed is doing awesome. Keep us posted.
XOXO

Becca said...

Hey Jenn, Great to hear that you and Ed are doing so well... I'm happy that your body is maintaing at your 120 setpoint. It really pays to listen to what your body is telling you. No sense in punishing yourself trying to get back down to 115 again if it's not a practical weight for you. And you look wonderful at 120, so that's awesome that you're staying there. Tell Ed to hang tough and he'll get through this round with flying colors!
Love you guys!

applebottomblues said...

So glad to hear that you guys are doing so well. You are mine and Nakia's inspiration.

Hey Ed... what's your goal? You and Nakia are the same height & he's just trying to get to 220 for now.

Unknown said...

Woohoo!!! Keep up the good work, Ed! You da man!

I'm starting the VLCD today! Wish me luck! I'll be a fattie no more. My goal weight is 215 lbs. right now. But it could be lower later on if the stars align. Thank you, Lord, for hCG!!! It will be the answer to my prayers. It is truly my very last hope for happiness and self-esteem.

I told my doctor about it and he just laughed and called it a "quack." I said, "You're a naysayer! You don't really care about me! Between you and me, who's the REAL fool here? You are, you naysayer!". Then I literally dragged my fat ass out of his office right then and there!

By the way, I'm following the protocol as outlined by Kevin Trudeau's "The Weight-Loss Cure "They" Don't Want You to Know About." Kevin is truly a gift from the good grace of God himself. What an amazing individual who loved his fellow man so much, that he dug the protocol out of darkness and obscurity and brought it forth in all it's glory. I find it a crime that Dr. Simeons (and Kevin for that matter) didn't receive a Nobel Prize in weight loss.

Thank God for women's bodies that produce hCG!!!

Jerry H.
Richmond, VA

Two Doves in Texas said...

YAAAY Jenn & Ed! You guys are doing great!
Jenn, I will always stand by my own thoughts that a lot of what was dropping past 120 was actually because you had set yourself to ignore hunger. The hcg had done all it could do, it took getting to that yucko feeling to realize that you'd made it, love. You carry a lot of good muscle. 120 is a very good weight for you so be proud of yourself, yeah, Becca's right) for listening.

We loves ya!

Victoria for the duo

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Thank you for stopping by my friend. I'll carry that 50 lbs dog food next time I go to store. I'm sure its painfully heavy! ;)