Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ed: P2D4- Holding strong...

R4P2D4

Ed:
Yesterday: 231.0
Today: 229.0
Release: -2.0
Total R4 Release: -9.0

Jennifer:
123.2
I felt like I was eating all day and I'm down another .4-I'll take it!

Ed's Menu:
B: coffee w/2 Tbls Soy Milk & Stevia
S: 1/2 grapefruit
L: chili made with 96/4 beef, 1 whole egg
D: grilled chicken salad topped with 1/2 chopped apple & ginger dressing, 2 melba crackers
1.5 L water, lots and lots of coffee

9 POUNDS ALREADY!!! I think he's going to break his own record for the most lbs. lost in one week (on all the rounds). He's still holding strong and hasn't deviated! I kind of feel bad when I'm making myself snacks and he doesn't get any! I was once again reminded yesterday though while I was preparing his meals that you can eat a decent amount of food for only 500 cals (especially salads since lettuce has so few cals).

Ya'll thanks so much for all your comments. Ed reads the comments daily and really appreciates that you're here for him!

So on that note, how 'bout them comments-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moni Moni- YES, Ed is totally in the zone! I did change things up a bit yesterday (it was time for some fresh, raw food) but he still pulled a 2 pounder. I'm curious to see how Nakia will do with the beef twice a day. I have learned through all the rounds that protein is key! I even do 4 oz if the meat is really lean (turkey breast or chicken breast). Thanks AGAIN for your comments about the pics...we really feel great and I can't wait to see Ed after another 30 lbs-hubba, hubba!

Becca- I know, isn't it crazy how these guys lose so much? You know it's because they have more to lose. As your experiencing-the closer you get to your goal weight the slower it takes! My last 10 lbs felt like an eternity! And yes, I am so sweet for making all his meals-LOL!

Bizzy Biz- You always have our "back" dontcha! I appreciated the Anon comment. They didn't know what they were saying. We are the ones who have lost the weight and time will prove us right! I just think it's funny they did it Anon-it reminds me of the scrawny punk kid that wouldn't say anything to your face-they would wait until they were down the block before they yell something so that they could yell and run!!! We love you too Bizzzzzzzzzz!

B- Hi B! I have you added to my "daily doses" so we'll be watching you! Okay so this weekend you start right? P2 is so comforting isn't it?!

Aimie- OH NO, he has passed ya girl! How about me and you compete okay? I need to lose 3.2. Now we both know you'll beat me so does that make you feel any better? Girl, I feel your pain being with your "I eat-what-I-want-when-I-want man." Just remember P2 is so short term and before you know it you'll be at goal and so grateful you resisted and stayed strong. IT'S SO WORTH IT!

We wanted to let you all know that we did a video regarding some of the questions that were asked on the Mike and Juliet Show. We only did one take (so please bare with us). If ya'll are curious feel free to check it out at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BeXWQ9rTCs&feature=related (part 1)
&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4l1psLcHcg (part 2)

Okay well that's all she wrote for now! Have a great day friends and don't do anything Ed wouldn't! ROFL

9 comments:

maryg911 said...

Okay, I think Ed sent the deviation monster my way this time!!

Both of you are doing great, show us how it done!!!

Luvya, take care!!

EriCrystal said...

Hello -
Way to go Ed,
keep it up . It will be your best round.

How do you make the ginger salad dressing?

ilikenumber84 said...

Loved the videos. Jen, that one video of you before and after in the bathing suits is proof enuff for anyone. The transformation you have made is amazing.

Ummm Ed, I'm like really happy for you and all, but you've already passed me and I'm on my 15th VLCD day. So...yeah, I'll admit that I'm a little green w/envy. :\

Keep up the great work Ed and Jen, ya'll are walking, talking evidence that it really does work.

Take care and keep losing Ed!

Connie

Becca said...

Wow you guys are both just doing great. But ED! MANOMAN you are SMOKIN'!!!! Hope you can keep that momentum going for a good long while. I liked the videos that you did answering the question in more depth although I had trouble with the audio. It may just be my computer though. And Ed! You're doing a VLOG! way to go! You're doing great. I suggest you lable them so we can keep track better. Like Ed's VLCD day #1, etc.
But you guys are so relaxed in front of the camera. You're naturals!
Keep it coming. Pretty soon you'll be making the talk show rounds!

Anonymous said...

Everything they said! I really like the videos, you guys really are the perfect 'poster children' for this protocol. And ed -- wow! great job!

BizBuzz said...

WTG ED!!! And you too Jenn, you just keep on losing! WOO HOO!!! I am loving the vid's! I am about to do one today! WOO HOO, it's so addicting!

triplejtb said...

I think being on TV has lit a fire under that dude...LOL...great work ED

---Jan---

Burcu J said...

Thank you for your lovely comment my friend. and WOW to Ed!! doing awsome! Pls. give me some tips my friend, I'll be starting P2 on Sunday so I need those tips quick.lol. and You Jenn still losing?? stop already. You look great!
Love Ya

Unknown said...

Wew! Looks like Jen needs to keep an eye on you Ed nowadays!

I've been looking a lot into HCG, but I heard that it causes men's genitals to shrink and they get bitch tits (excuse the language, but I don't know another name for them). Actually, based on feedback, I may want the side affect of shrinking my genitals. How often do you hear someone say that??? These are kinda like the side affects of steroids and HGH.

Ed, have you found either to be affects to be true?

Thanks,
Jerry H.
Richmond, VA