Friday, April 25, 2008

Paradise Found!

Jennifer:
Gain: 6.2

Ed:
Gain: 8.0

We are back and I'm finally updating our blog! We had the best 10 days we've ever had! The resort that we were originally booked with was really nice but really crowded-so on the 5th day we decided to rent a car and go exploring. We ended up driving about 1.5 hours from Playa Del Carmen and ended up taking the wrong but very "right" turn and came across PARADISE!

Ed is downloading pics and I hope to have them posted by this evening. I would try to explain but words do no justice, let's just put it this way-we ended up checking out of our hotel and extending our vacation so we could stay at our little found paradise as long as possible. Our little palapa was right on the beach and there were only 4 people there the entire time. There was no electricity so at night the only light we had was from candles and the big beautiful moon. We spent most of our days in the hammocks and on the cute canopy beds on the beach. We enjoyed great authentic Mexican food, lots of seafood and fresh sushi and everything else we wanted!

What a great feeling it was to eat and and enjoy our vacation not having to think about being on a diet. Believe it or not we were actually anxious to weigh when we got home just to see how our bodies responded to a full P4 and eating as we please. We both slept in yesterday and weighed in later than usual but we were both surprised and happy to see the gains weren't too bad. Yes, we are both quite a bit over our LIW but to only gain 6 and 8 lbs in 10 days (not to mention water retention from flying) we'll take it! We are doing a steak day today and then we'll be focusing on protein days until Ed starts his next round next week.

We have so much going on right now-back to reality! The only problem with going on vacation is everything is still here waiting to be done when you get home. I'm sure ya'll heard about the morning show that has contacted some of us regarding HCG. We hope to hear something by the end of the day. We'll make sure to keep you posted. We would love the opportunity to share our experience and journey with HCG. There are so many people who are looking for something that actually WORKS and we are the proof!!!

Thanks so much for your thoughts and comments while we were gone. Give us just a few more days and things will be back to "normal!"

Hope you are all doing well and I'll be checkin on ya this evening!

Have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

EweWho said...

I'm happy you are home, guys! Pfftt, those pounds are nothing and will be gone within a week if you watch what you eat.

I hope you all go to NYC and have a great time and yes, get the word out!!

Have fun this weekend.

Becca said...

Wow sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm glad you were able to find an alternative to the hustle and bustle of the crowed resort. That little bungalow sounds just like heaven to me too!
I am so excited about the chance for you to be on the TV show too. I hope they are going for a postive approach and not just trying to debunk it. Because if they are, they'll have to look out for you and BIZ!!!! LOL!

Burcu J said...

Welcomeback,
Its sounded like a perfect vacation, you will lose the gain in no time, no worries ;) I've heard about the morning show but can't wait to hear about the details.
Have a great weekend ;)

Amie said...

Welcome back - what a DREAM to find that little spot of paradise for the two of you!

So EXCITED about that TV show, too! I cannot wait to see you guys singing the praises of this awesome protocol to the entire world! You guys have put in the effort and reaped the rewards to make hcg look as good as it is.

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maryg911 said...

My Jennay is back!! I've missed my Jennay!! I'm so happy to hear ya'll had such a great time in paradise!!! Please keep us posted and show us the pics soon!!

Luv ya, take care!!!

Anonymous said...

yea!!! What morning show? I feel like I'm the last to know.....!!!!!!! dang!

So glad you're back, so glad you found paradise! I love the little hideaway places you come upon in Mexico the best.

Can't wait to see the pics!

missy said...

Yea! What a great trip. Jennifer you look amazing in that bathing suit.This is going to be such an awesome opportunity for yall. Can't wait to see you on TV.

Liz said...

Hey Jenn! Hey Ed! Glad you guys had such a nice vacation! Isn't it great when you just "fall into" a fabulous place? Your paradise sounds dvine! :) I can't wait to see the pics.

So what's this morning show thing? I have been on the road for the past week and haven't heard anything about it! Fill me in cuz it sounds interesting!
You guys did fabulous! that extra weight will fall right off once you get back into your regular routine!

LindsayLoo said...

Hi. I'm lindsay. I'm a newbie. I've been reading your blog am amazed by ya'lls transformation. The morning show? Holy Moses! I'm excited about that. I hope that it lets everyone know that this stuff really works!! See ya around :)

applebottomblues said...

Your trip sounds so fun and romantic.... a little palapa under the moon on the beach. OMG! Definately sounds like paradise.

I know you guys must be excited and nervous all that the same time about that show. I know I'm excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it. Have a great time in NY.

BizBuzz said...

I am SO thinking of you right now.

smacmo said...

OMGosh! TV stars! And to think that I am going to be in Houston today...and you guys in New York! Hope it's goiing well! Can't wait to see the interview!