Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ed: P3D18 Jenn: P4D2 -Ready to start livin' NOT on a diet!

P4 Day 2
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 123.0
LIW: +8.0

P3 Day 18
Ed:
LIW: 222.0
Today: 227.0
LIW: +5.0

Well hello there blogger buds! How the heck are ya? Did it take me long enough to update our blog? Sheesh! Ed and I are such gypsies and you just never know where we are or what we are doing from one day to the next. The weather has been so beautiful here we are trying to get out as much as possible! Yesterday was our super duper spring cleaning which consisted of steam cleaning the carpets along with cleaning windows, blinds, vents, walls and everything else! What an awesome workout!!!

So ya'll I'm officially in P4 and Ed is almost there! We had a great weekend and neither one of us got on the scale. Quite frankly we just needed a break. Today I'm doing an egg day and Ed is doing a protein day so we can get our weekend weight off. I've continued to work out and the soreness is getting better. I read that while working out you can retain as much as 5 lbs in water and that it takes about 4 days for your body to flush it. My focus is on "stabilizing!" I did measurements today and all is well. I was up an inch on my waist last week and now I've gone down .25 so that was a nice surprise!

Thanks so much to Jan, Hazel, Becca, Shelly, Lili, Mary, Liz and Biz for checking on us and leaving comments-ya'll are always here for us!

I don't know if I'll be updating my blog every day. I'm thinking about weighing only once a week and then updating. Now that I've hit my goal I'm ready to start living normally and stop being on a diet and thinking about this 24/7! Even if I don't update I'll still be checkin on ya'll! We are getting anxious to go to Mexico the end of the month and then Ed will be starting his next round!

Hope all is well! Love you guys!

8 comments:

BizBuzz said...

You better let us know how your doing, inquiring minds want to know! And what about when Ed starts again??? We have to know about him...NOPE YOU CAN'T LEAVE YET!

Becca said...

I will be sad to see an update only once a week, but I'll take it if that's all we get...
Ed might just have to start doing the blogging when he's back on P2!
I'm so glad you're ready to move on, but it sure will be hard for us. You have always made me laugh with your stories and observations.
But I am still very happy for you girl! And I hope to be where you are two months from now!

triplejtb said...

There is a time for everything Jenn...if it's your time to find something else...go for it

Was mentioning to one of the other girls...with so many of the forum reaching goal and phase 4 for the last time...it'll be time soon to change the club name...or start a new one

You're right....can't always be on a diet...the times comes to just live....and let the rest go into the background...

We'll miss your daily humour and we'll always be here for chatting..doesn't always have to center around HCG

---Jan---

smacmo said...

Yea, yea, little miss skinny thang, you are so over us and hcg! ROFL I don't blame you, but you will be missed!

maryg911 said...

Hey Jenny Penny!! Glad you focusing on living rather than the numbers but you have to keep us posted. Your blog doesn't have to just be about HCG, its about your "living". We all love you and we want to keep abreast of all your happenings, events, tragedies, surprises, etc. We have become a family of sorts and you just can't leave us like that, okay?

Love you guys and take care!!

EriCrystal said...

hello,
iam new to this blog stuff. you guys did such a good job! your blogs are very motivating.
i had a question wondering if you could help me- i did round one of p2 for 29 days, i had a rocky p2 so i didnt do it as long as i would have liked and only loss 14 lbs :(
i want to try again but dont want to wait 6 weeks- doing 3 weeks of p3 and then starting another cycle of p2 would be okay?
thank you
-eri

Amie said...

OMG Hello!

You two are a walking testimony to the effectiveness of this protocol .. truly an inspiration! Your progress pics are truly amazing and inspiring. Way to go .. spread the word .. I'll be checking back around more often as I'm getting ready for my next P2.

EriCrystal said...

hey-
thanks for the response. im still trying to learn how to manage this blog, oh ya i also changed my name, he he!
how can i put peoples blogs on my page- do i add them?
im interested to see how you did on your first round. you said you exercised too. what a shame. time and energy waisted. but this time around i think i will have alot more support and fun with the protocal-
thank you again
xoxo