Monday, April 28, 2008

The EDventure has begun!!!

Hello friends!

We had to take a minute to update our blog and fill you in on everything!

We arrived in New York yesterday at 1:30 pm. Fox has treated us with first class service starting with a limo which picked us up from the airport and then dropped us off at our hotel which is located across the street from Time Square (Ed is in heaven with all the LED signs)!

The driver then picked us up at 5:00 pm to go the studio to start the "shoot!" Ed and I both did separate interviews where they asked us general questions about being overweight, how we found HCG and how the diet works. After that they took the camera's on the street where they videoed us walking the streets, sitting on a bench at Union Square, going to a cafe having a drink and other various things. It was really funny because people were going up to the camera guys asking who we were and what we were doing. To say the least we had a great time! After the shoot we enjoyed walking downtown and then stopped at a great little place to "people watch" while we ate sushi. Since neither of us have spent much time in NY Ed insisted we take a ride on a "Petty Taxi" (they guys who ride you around in their carts on bicycles) to go to the "Top of the Rock" to view the amazing city-it was so beautiful!

Today we get to enjoy the day in the city and then we have to be at the studio tomorrow morning at 7:30 am to get ready to go LIVE at 9:00 am! We have no idea what to expect but we both feel very optimistic regardless of any opposing views. Ed and I are here to represent and be proof that this protocol WORKS!!!

We want to send you all a HUGE heartfelt THANK YOU for all of your love, comments and support. We are so grateful for this opportunity and we feel truly blessed that through our HCG journey not only have we lost weight and feel better than EVER-we have become friends with all of you!

We fly home tomorrow afternoon and we are excited and thrilled for what "Edventures" are in store! Please send good vibes our way for the show tomorrow-we will represent HCG and this protocol and the AMAZING results that could benefit MILLIONS! The Mike and Juliet Morning show is on Fox and airs at 9 am and 10 am in various cities (check your local listings). http://www.mandjshow.com/

Okay ya'll we are off for the day! I'll make sure and update when we get home with all the details along with pics of NY and Mexico.

Love you all,
Ed and Jenn

P.S. We weighed yesterday morning before we left and from 2 steak days we are BOTH back to the weight we were before we left for Mexico-can you believe it?! THANK YOU Dr. S!

9 comments:

erica said...

Wow! how exciting for you!! I am happy to hear that you are back down to your pre-Mexico weight. My mom (becca) asked me to Tivo the show tomorrow so we can see how great you will be. Good Luck :)
-erica

maryg911 said...

This is sooooo frickin' AMAZING!!!! Good thing I stockpiled my HCG, there's going to be such a demand, it's going to be like gasoline!!!

Great luck to both of you and you are there to REPRESENT!!!

Have a great time and enjoy your time in NY!!!

Luv ya both, take care!!!

applebottomblues said...

I am so happy & excited for you! I absolutely love NY. It's one of the biggest things I miss about living in Jersey. I know you're having a great time.

You're back down to pre-Mexico weight?! More proof! You guys and this protocol RAWK! Can't weight to see you on TV tomorrow :) Knock 'em dead!

Liz said...

Wow! That is SOOO terrific! I can't wait to watch the two of you on the show! I am going to go into work late just so I can watch you on TV! I think I will also go order some HCG right now just to get ahead of the rush! I'm sending my love, hugs and great vibes to y'all. You will do great! Enjoy yourselves and have a fantastic time!
xxoo

Anonymous said...

Wow -- what fun!!! I am so proud of you both -- all of your determination and hard work has paid off in so many ways! Can't wait to watch the show today! Hugs!

Amie said...

AAHHH!! I missed the show!! D:

Every time I try to click the 'Weight Loss Secret Only Pregnant Women Possess' .. It takes me to the video of the 2 trainers. :( :( Oh well, I'm sure they'll have it up there at SOME point!

Anyhow - HUGE congrats on the show and thank you for helping get the word out there about hcg, and MORE congrats on getting back to your pre-Mexico weight! Awesome! ;D

Anonymous said...

You guys were awesome on TV -- jenn, you were so poised and classy and well-spoken (unlike the pitbull doctor who was against HCG) and ed, you were also well-spoken (when you could get a word in edgewise) and handsome -- the perfect poster children for our little cause!

They treated you very unfairly by not letting you get a word in (god, does every TV show have to involve so much yelling????). But, watching it, I know if I didn't know about HCG and saw the show I'd be so on the HCG train, ASAP -- so, you did GOOD.

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and of course jenn I forgot to mention you're GORGEOUS! I'd pay a million bucks for that flat tummy!!!

Anonymous said...

You two were teriffic on the M and J show today ... I couldn't believe the adversity to something they can't even begin to understand.
I have been looking for information on the HCG protocol every since Kevin Trudeau got us acquainted with it and Dr. Simeon. Thanks for bringing more resources to the surface. I'm next!