Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ed: P3D20 Jenn: P4D4 We booked our trip to MEXICO!

P4 Day 4
Jennifer:
LIW: 115.0
Today: 121.8
LIW: +6.8

P3 Day 20
Ed:
LIW: 222.0
Today: 224.4
LIW: +2.4

Guess what???? We are leaving for MEXICO in 11 days!!! We are leaving on April 14th and returning back to Houston on the 22nd! Want to see where we will be staying?

http://www.riu.com/en/hotel-riu-palace-mexico-playa-del-carmen-mexico.html

It's an "all inclusive" resort with several restaurants (one being Japanese my fav)! So we are going to be eatin and playing for 10 days! We are so excited we can hardly wait! I told ya'll that my flame bikini is too big so this weekend we are going shopping-could I be so lucky to find another one? I'm actually excited to go swim suit shopping (what a change)!

So I'm now back to 121-which seems to be the weight I keep falling back to! I did the egg day on Tuesday and lost .8 then yesterday I ate lots of protein and only 2 fruits and I had 3 cocktails with vodka and mineral water (with Stevia and limes) and I lost .4-NICE! I've been doing about 45 min of cardio each morning and then my strength training (alternating upper and lower body). Ed is holding strong at just above his 2 lb LIW. If we both could just maintain right here until we go to Mexico we'll be happy! C'mon bodies make this your "set point” actually I want 118 to be my “set point!”

I remember when we did our 1st round we had 4 weeks of P4 and according to my handy dandy calendar it took until day 5 of P4 before we didn't see crazy spikes on the scale with an occasional "treat!" One time we went out and ate sushi and we were stuffed and actually lost the next day! Another time we went out for Mexican food and pigged and lost too! I have faith in this protocol and I know it just takes some time for everything to balance out.

Awww, thanks for your comments my sweet little HCG family! We’re not going anywhere! I love our blog and I love ya'll! Like I wrote to Biz I just don't want anyone to call the Houston PD if I don't write everyday LOL!

Can you believe this week is almost over already?! C'mon time fly...I want to be in Mexico already!!!

Have a GREAT day!

11 comments:

maryg911 said...

Okay, I feel relieved now. I won't be able to have a daily dose of my Jennay so I'll have to survive on once a week!!

Whoo hoo, off to Mexico very soon!!

Thanks for checking in on me, girl

Liz said...

Hey Jenn!
Your Mexico Place looks absolutely divine! I want to GO TOO! :)) You and Ed will have so much fun! Take lots of pictures for us!

I know I have been lousy at keeping up with everyone lately.... sorry about that! I have been on business trips lately. I have about 6 more weeks of traveling here and there seeing customers before things settle down again. Then I will be really busy in production come September... Ahhhh the life of a Pumpkin Pusher! I guess somebody's got to do it! LOL
Have a GREAT time bikini shopping! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am SO HAPPY for you!!! Enjoy!!! I gotta convince my BF to take me on a mexico vacation -- I usually go twice a year and haven't been in 3 years!!!! Arghhh!!! Please drink lots of margaritas for me!

And your bikini is too small??? HCG is da bomb, man. Take lots of pics, we all want to live your vacation vicariously. Congrats on both of you 2 skinny peeps beating the bulge!

BizBuzz said...

Gosh, I didn't know you were going to Mexico, why am I always the last to know? ROFL

Amie said...

That resort looks DIVINE!! Ya big JERK. D:< (LOL)

Seriously, though - awesome job maintaining, and how exciting that your bikini's too stinken BIG! WAAHOO! ;D That'll be me soon, too. You just wait!

You two look fantastic!

smacmo said...

I wanna go! waaaaaah! No fair, why can't I go???? Hey it looks great! Let us know. We spent our honeymoon very close to Playa del Carmen!

The Hopeful Cynic said...

OMG Those pictures are AMAZING!

You are both so inspiring. And the BIKINI looks fabulous.

You are both such inspirations and your comments mean so much to me.

It's nice to know that other people go out for Mexican and Sushi with white rice and live to tell the tale.

Thanks again.

xoxoxo The New Gal, Hazel

Burcu J said...

Hello,
You two did a great job, enjoy the vacation because you guys deserve it.. I check on you guys all the time but don't leave much comments. Pictures looking incredible. Big Big congrats :)

Becca said...

Jenn, It's about time for your weekly update. We are waiting!
Hey, I just went in and put up my introduction on the forum. Any tips for navagating the forum would be helpful. Is there no way to just read posts in a linear manner? I don't know how to find what people are saying daily. Do you have to go to a different thread to see everything? HELP!

Liz said...

Hey Jenn!
Less than a week to go for sunny Mexico! You lucky dawg you! :) How was the bikini shopping?

smacmo said...

Where are you????? We miss you!!!!